RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode


Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads



Barnet v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 7 of 20
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10  17 >   Last »  


sparky at 14.51:59 on 13th April 2019 said:
Half time and I'm off to try the new gin bar in town.



wrexhamandy at 14.52:18 on 13th April 2019 said:
Ht report. Christ we are bad. Barnet all the possession and attacking, they should be ahead. Only Young and Holroyd trying to hassle and then pass and move, and have any quality. Everyone else hooof and no moving/pressing. Just letting Barnet play.

If Summerfield is fit enough hopefully he can make a difference.

Hopefully Yozzer can do something at half time as we cannot wait until we are a goal behind before we start playing.



redone at 14.52:19 on 13th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red:
Other teams seem to have managed it.
dont mention other teams on here youl get in trouble,youl be on the naughty step



WxmWynno at 14.53:23 on 13th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by tokyored:
Almost 6 months without a first half away goal in all competitions. Madness.
I think Grant scored a first half goal last week, but I do get your point, we donít seem to score many at all...



wrexhamandy at 14.53:52 on 13th April 2019 said:
Also the pre match double cheeseburger from here is repeating on me. Bad times.



LlayDragon at 14.53:58 on 13th April 2019 said:
We need better CMs, wide players and strikers.

We've got a good defence but 66.6% of our team is poor.

This 20 goal striker is the cherry on a cake we don't have.



redone at 14.55:11 on 13th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by WxmWynno:
I think Grant scored a first half goal last week, but I do get your point, we donít seem to score many at all...
away away



LlayDragon at 14.59:45 on 13th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by wrexhamandy:
Ht report. Christ we are bad. Barnet all the possession and attacking, they should be ahead. Only Young and Holroyd trying to hassle and then pass and move, and have any quality. Everyone else hooof and no moving/pressing. Just letting Barnet play.

If Summerfield is fit enough hopefully he can make a difference.

Hopefully Yozzer can do something at half time as we cannot wait until we are a goal behind before we start playing.
It's abundantly clear that Hughes is unable to achieve more out of the team than the sum of it's parts.

But looking at his managerial experience why on earth would we expect more that what we are getting?



Gwersyllt-Robin at 15.06:39 on 13th April 2019 said:
Wright!



noisy1 at 15.06:48 on 13th April 2019 said:
Yayyy!




Page 7 of 20
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10  17 >   Last »  

Barnet v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12