RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Sutton United KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 16
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 08.55:33 on 19th April 2019 said:
Hopefully today will be a good friday and we nail some crosses into the goal and crucify the opposition

Beeb preview: "Wrexham will again be without Manny Smith, Jake Lawlor and Brad Walker for the visit of Sutton United.
The Dragons secured their place in the National League play-offs with a 2-1 win at Barnet.
Bryan Hughes' side are currently fourth, with the sides that finish second and third playing at home in a one-leg semi-final.
Sutton United, who won 3-0 in the reverse fixture, are six points off the play-offs with three games remaining."

I there will be audio coverage via the Club and BBC Wales - Links for both the Club / BBC online audio usually appear a few minutes before kick off so keep an eye out if listening.

Please feel free to interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post.... and bear in mind this is a live thread....!

COYR !!

Hodgson12107 at 10.25:45 on 19th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Hopefully today will be a good friday and we nail some crosses into the goal and crucify the opposition

Beeb preview: "Wrexham will again be without Manny Smith, Jake Lawlor and Brad Walker for the visit of Sutton United.
The Dragons secured their place in the National League play-offs with a 2-1 win at Barnet.
Bryan Hughes' side are currently fourth, with the sides that finish second and third playing at home in a one-leg semi-final.
Sutton United, who won 3-0 in the reverse fixture, are six points off the play-offs with three games remaining."

I there will be audio coverage via the Club and BBC Wales - Links for both the Club / BBC online audio usually appear a few minutes before kick off so keep an eye out if listening.

Please feel free to interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post.... and bear in mind this is a live thread....!

COYR !!
I thought that Brad Walker had left so why does it say we would be without when it’s impossible for us to play him

basdragon at 10.55:42 on 19th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Hodgson12107:
I thought that Brad Walker had left so why does it say we would be without when it’s impossible for us to play him
Technically I think he is still on loan and registered to us, so theoretically he could come back if fit, but personally can't see Shrewsbury allowing that

Back of the Kop at 12.56:32 on 19th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Hodgson12107:
Been done to death has this.

He's registered and contracted to us until the season ends.He's at his parent club getting his fitness back

Rob Edwards at 13.12:23 on 19th April 2019 said:
Keeping winning team is understandable but surely Jennings and Summerfield should be in ahead of Roberts and Rutherford.

Funny_Old_Game at 13.13:41 on 19th April 2019 said:
Remember those players we signed recently? Me neither.

Wiltshire_Red at 13.26:38 on 19th April 2019 said:
After his previous tinkering, I think he wants to leave a winning team unchanged.

Cenotaff at 13.30:29 on 19th April 2019 said:
We've won 2 on the bounce. Just leave it be.

Rob Edwards at 13.30:40 on 19th April 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Wiltshire_Red:
After his previous tinkering, I think he wants to leave a winning team unchanged.
Issue is come unstuck several times this season due to lack of attacking threat from likes of Rutherford.Stats do not lie with him.No margin of error if want top 3 this season.

Page 1 of 16
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Sutton United KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12