RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

PORTIMONENSE S.C V WREXHAM KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 6
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6   >  

dolly dagger at 19.02:34 on 9th July 2019 said:
532 they are good we have played well well pleased playing on deck and passing ok

Colonel D at 19.02:50 on 9th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by pagl:
Left or right as he is on a woodwork hat-trick. Strange that this was discussed on Twitter earlier.

Grant saying we have to attack more and I countered with hit the target more not the post
I have a feeling that he will come good with his finishing once the season starts.
Mind you he does hit the woodwork a lot!

Sussex Red at 19.05:20 on 9th July 2019 said:
At ease armchair ipad warriors, it's a pre-season friendly. Enjoy your Emmerdale and horlicks. Save your posts and criticism for 3 weeks into the season..

taffboy at 19.09:56 on 9th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Sussex Red:
At ease armchair ipad warriors, it's a pre-season friendly. Enjoy your Emmerdale and horlicks. Save your posts and criticism for 3 weeks into the season..
Love it .

stanvax at 19.11:26 on 9th July 2019 said:
I hope BH perseveres with 5-3-2 thatíll make the season interesting

Birdy at 19.15:59 on 9th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by stanvax:
I hope BH perseveres with 5-3-2 thatíll make the season interesting
Or not.

northwalian dragon at 19.16:50 on 9th July 2019 said:
Report from Facebook "Wrexham playing very well. Especially Summerfield ad Barton"

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.17:01 on 9th July 2019 said:
How many times does grant hit the woodwork?!
Though I bet if he entered the hit the crossbar competition he'd probably score!

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.17:32 on 9th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon:
Report from Facebook "Wrexham playing very well. Especially Summerfield ad Barton"
Good to hear Barton doing well.

pagl at 19.17:35 on 9th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Sussex Red:
Isn't the LMT for comments on the game? Maybe I have misunderstood.

Be nice to get a few more commentary posts as were discussing limited situations.

Be a few changes so we can hopefully get at the game comments on fans initial thoughts.

Page 5 of 6
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6   >  

PORTIMONENSE S.C V WREXHAM KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13