RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode


Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads



Wrexham v Stoke City KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 10 of 10
« First   <      7     8     9  10


Percy Sugden at 19.52:15 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Leighton Red:
Fair enough, but which positions and who would you reasonably suggest that we get in (not a dig, just interested as you seem to have a strong opinion)
Right-back/wing back, wide-forwards and if we are going to play with 3 centre backs then another centre back. Plus a keeper if Lainton is out long term.... I fear it will be a mistake offering Lainton 2 years - heís a good solid keeper when fit, but his injury record is shocking.



OneLoveWrexham at 19.52:32 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Leighton Red:
Fair enough, but which positions and who would you reasonably suggest that we get in (not a dig, just interested as you seem to have a strong opinion)
Midfield poor and weak still, right back, no proven quality up top other than 1 good season for Hooper and if Dibble continues in goal itís a concern obviously my opinion



benwilliams at 19.58:29 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
Midfield poor and weak still, right back, no proven quality up top other than 1 good season for Hooper and if Dibble continues in goal itís a concern obviously my opinion
And here is the winner



OneLoveWrexham at 19.59:11 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
And here is the winner
So you agree then?



benwilliams at 20.07:41 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
So you agree then?
From what I've read of the friendlies I'd say we are probably just a right back short of having a really good go but I havent seen them in person other than the YouTube highlights and some of the fleetwood game on Facebook before it crashed



OneLoveWrexham at 20.12:14 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
From what I've read of the friendlies I'd say we are probably just a right back short of having a really good go but I havent seen them in person other than the YouTube highlights and some of the fleetwood game on Facebook before it crashed
So you arenít happy with my opinion yet you have based your opinion on opinions from what you have read and a few YouTube clips, nice one. 👍



benwilliams at 20.17:43 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
So you arenít happy with my opinion yet you have based your opinion on opinions from what you have read and a few YouTube clips, nice one. 👍
Yes you've summed it up well! How many of the friendlies have you been to? I cant see how either of us can form a true opinion without seeing how we get on in the first 6-10 league games.




Page 10 of 10
« First   <      7     8     9  10

Wrexham v Stoke City KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12