RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Stoke City KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 10 of 11
« First   <      7     8     9  10    11   >  

Percy Sugden at 19.46:02 on 17th July 2019 said:
The squad put out in tonight’s friendly is lacking depth and as others have said, 3/4 players short of being where it should be.

Funny_Old_Game at 19.46:39 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by petered:
Did he?I never saw it. Is he a newbie?
Stop spamming and talking shite.

Leighton Red at 19.48:05 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
The squad put out in tonight’s friendly is lacking depth and as others have said, 3/4 players short of being where it should be.
Fair enough, but which positions and who would you reasonably suggest that we get in (not a dig, just interested as you seem to have a strong opinion)

petered at 19.48:06 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Stop spamming and talking shite.
Do you mean taking part and giving my opinion?

dixienormous at 19.48:52 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by petered:
Dixie,dont take this wrong,not a dig in any way,just genuinely interested in your views on where you beleive we need those 3/4 players? Wing back,right back,mid field,centre forward,wing blah blah. Cheers.
Right wingback,a winger, another striker and midfielder.

Rob at 19.49:19 on 17th July 2019 said:
Full Time 1-3.

Rob at 19.50:45 on 17th July 2019 said:
Full time whistle view

petered at 19.51:29 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
Right wingback,a winger, another striker and midfielder.
Hopefully Bob could be answer to right wing back.Still a couple more weeks of wheeling and dealing time before the big ko so ya never know I guess.

Arenig at 19.51:56 on 17th July 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Leighton Red:
For goodness sake! Stoke are a huge team, I’m just delighted that we’ve scored and not been smashed tonight. Just consider the market value of the players on show on each team and predict the score based on that...about 50-0 would be an underestimation!! It’s also pre-season and a friendly game so please let’s not have any silly chat.
Yes, Well said Leighton Red.

Page 10 of 11
« First   <      7     8     9  10    11   >  

Wrexham v Stoke City KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12