RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

AFC Fylde v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 19 of 37
« First   <   9   16     17     18  19    20     21     22  29 >   Last »  

OneLoveWrexham at 19.38:45 on 24th September 2019 said:
Originally Posted by welshgrunt:
Suspect this too. It is the perfect position in the team for potential unprofessional actions. The first goal conceded against Stockport had all the hallmarks of such; really strange effort from our goalie indeed. Watch again on You Tube if you have any doubts.
He’s just shite, no conspiracy theory he’s just shite

RED2309 at 19.39:05 on 24th September 2019 said:
Had a bet on this score at full time - no chance it will be goaless 2nd half is there?

northwalian dragon at 19.39:07 on 24th September 2019 said:
Originally Posted by TheTyphoon:
Why on earth are you on here then??
Curiosity, as soon as Hughes goes I'll be buzzing and delighted. Just feel that dragging on the inevitable sacking is just hurting us more and more. The sooner he goes the better but I feel the board will let it drag on with a win or two

benwilliams at 19.39:22 on 24th September 2019 said:
Every point counts whether it's under this regime or another so I will always be happy when we score/win. Dont really understand people that aren't

benwilliams at 19.40:38 on 24th September 2019 said:
Not saying I believe it will happen but stranger things have happened than 532 clicking for us and us going on a run

RED2309 at 19.41:04 on 24th September 2019 said:
Originally Posted by joe:
We look a lot better playing this system. Dibble with the worst clanger you’ll see but Fylde are terrible and we actually deserve to lead I’d say.
He should have changed to this 5 games ago.

wilbobisback at 19.41:31 on 24th September 2019 said:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon:
Curiosity, as soon as Hughes goes I'll be buzzing and delighted. Just feel that dragging on the inevitable sacking is just hurting us more and more. The sooner he goes the better but I feel the board will let it drag on with a win or two
What if we went on a long winning run?

KingBuxton_Forever red at 19.42:32 on 24th September 2019 said:
Mark Griffiths still refusing to criticise Dibble. Blamed the backpass. Dibble must have nudey pictures of him or something

OneLoveWrexham at 19.43:05 on 24th September 2019 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
What if we went on a long winning run?
Lol

Page 19 of 37
« First   <   9   16     17     18  19    20     21     22  29 >   Last »  

AFC Fylde v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12