RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Harrogate Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 29
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Hampshire Red at 18.23:22 on 8th October 2019 said:
Carrington left the field with an injury on Saturday so probably still unfit.Bit worrying that JJ plays 20-30 minutes in 2 consecutive games and is then out injured again. Also I thought someone said yesterday that Lainton was fit?

pricey at 18.27:22 on 8th October 2019 said:
Not the best wrexham team on paper that. Lets hope they play well. Coyr.

WV1 at 18.27:38 on 8th October 2019 said:
Barton in midfield, judging by the warm up

EnglishRed at 18.29:26 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by bristol redder:
Most logical reason is players not fit ,especially with no cover in certain positions
Yeah the team picks itself with the injuries. Unless people want Akil Wright to start? Also he's had one training session.

It's a chance to carry on moaning I guess.

Percy Sugden at 18.31:36 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
Yeah the team picks itself with the injuries. Unless people want Akil Wright to start? Also he's had one training session.

I think the lies coming out of the club are far more concerning than any team selection.

Prodigal Dragon at 18.34:00 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:

It will be interesting to see if we start with just Oswell up front.

Clean slate; best the players respond positively, with scope to bring on Tollitt at some stage.

Prodigal Dragon at 18.35:45 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
I think the lies coming out of the club are far more concerning than any team selection.
Tonight’s about football and points. The Board can be held to account elsewhere.

EnglishRed at 18.36:00 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
I don't disagree there. That should be the focus, not the fact that Keates has picked one of the only line ups he was likely to pick.

dixienormous at 18.36:26 on 8th October 2019 said:
Nobody here

Page 3 of 29
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Harrogate Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12