RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Dagenham & Redbridge v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 21 of 24
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21    22     23     24   >  

Redted at 15.46:17 on 26th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by dewi ogwen:
I'm no Chester fan and not defending the board. Just pointing out if we can get a good run we can still move up the table. I don't think we will finish in the bottom 4. Think we need to sign players in January.
We MUST sign players in January or we are screwed. Simple as that

Percy Sugden at 15.46:21 on 26th October 2019 said:
Brian Hughes’s appointment is looking more and more of a disaster as each game goes by.

eslessred at 15.46:29 on 26th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by dewi ogwen:
I'm no Chester fan and not defending the board. Just pointing out if we can get a good run we can still move up the table. I don't think we will finish in the bottom 4. Think we need to sign players in January.
Too late by then!!

Percy Sugden at 15.47:05 on 26th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
Brian Hughes’s appointment is looking more and more of a disaster as each game goes by.
Almost as bad as Brian Carey all those years ago. He set us up perfectly for relegation.

Rob at 15.48:33 on 26th October 2019 said:
4 mins to scrape something

Redted at 15.48:42 on 26th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
Almost as bad as Brian Carey all those years ago. He set us up perfectly for relegation.
I think Hughes appointment will prove to be the worse decision in the club's history

OneLoveWrexham at 15.49:14 on 26th October 2019 said:
2 points from safety, it’s a slippery slope especially when we have the shite biscuit cup, fa cup and fa trophy on the horizon league games will be stacking up.

Rob at 15.49:28 on 26th October 2019 said:
cant wait to hear about the great patterns of play in this game

OneLoveWrexham at 15.50:00 on 26th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Redted:
I think Hughes appointment will prove to be the worse decision in the club's history
Some still wanted to give him time bizarrely, I wanted him gone last season but was obviously laughed at.

Page 21 of 24
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21    22     23     24   >  

Dagenham & Redbridge v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12