RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Rochdale FA Cup First Round KO 12:45pm Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 11
1    2     3     4   >   Last »  

Rob at 11.11:21 on 10th November 2019 said:
Sunny day after the snow yesterday and the Racecourse is ready to welcome League One footballers. In contrast we are 21st in the Vanarama National League.

Club commentary is free on Mixr via this link. Links for the BBC online audio usually appear a few minutes before kick off so keep an eye out if listening.

This is a live match thread, so please help your fellow fan by posting updates & views. Not all can attend or even listen in. Please be respectful to fellow RP'ers in what you do post up!

COYR

Redordead at 12.02:55 on 10th November 2019 said:
The @Wrexham_AFC team:
Lainton, Carrington, Lawlor, Pearson, Jennings, Summerfield, Young, Wright, Rutherford, Grant, Tollitt. Subs: Dibble, Barnum-Bobb, Redmond, Oswell, Chambers, Harris, McIntosh.

Alan in Ukraine at 12.06:16 on 10th November 2019 said:
Cleaning out a cupboard this week and I came across two programmes. Boxing Day 2005 Wrexham v Rochdale and Boxing Day 2007, Wrexham v Rochdale. How have the mighty fallen!

The most I'm hoping for today is a draw with a televised replay so we can get some scraps off the table

Pieman at 12.12:58 on 10th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Redordead:
The @Wrexham_AFC team:
Lainton, Carrington, Lawlor, Pearson, Jennings, Summerfield, Young, Wright, Rutherford, Grant, Tollitt. Subs: Dibble, Barnum-Bobb, Redmond, Oswell, Chambers, Harris, McIntosh.
Difficult to see how we can hurt them. Not one striker in that line up. Hope i am wrong

WxmWynno at 12.29:12 on 10th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Pieman:
Difficult to see how we can hurt them. Not one striker in that line up. Hope i am wrong
I can see what you mean and yes, I hope you’re wrong too.

sparky at 12.34:50 on 10th November 2019 said:
I'm only here for the Done.

Birdy at 12.40:44 on 10th November 2019 said:
I am attending today as it's a cup game. Someone said it was pay on the gate for the yale stand but that's incorrect as its ticket only. Hardly anyone here and the board won't be able to hide behind artificial attendance figures today as season ticket holders not attending are not included in the attendance figure.

Birdy at 12.42:54 on 10th November 2019 said:
Looks like they have separated half of the wrex rent stand expecting less fans than normal I guess.

robiethered at 12.46:08 on 10th November 2019 said:
Any BBC radio Wales link up?

Page 1 of 11
1    2     3     4   >   Last »  

Wrexham v Rochdale FA Cup First Round KO 12:45pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12