RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rangers Colts v Wrexham KO 3pm SPFL Challenge Cup Quarter Final Live Match Thread -
Page 14 of 14
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14

northwalian dragon at 16.54:44 on 16th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by pagl:
You tell me with team selection and score.
Would you have paid to watch them
No, hence why I'm sitting at home. It was obvious to everyone this was a youth vs youth fixture

Percy Sugden at 16.56:03 on 16th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by oldtimer:
No. Why does it bother you anyway? Thought you were now a Premiership team supporter now
Football is a secondary concern at Wrexham football club. It bothers me because it is really sad to see my local side, who Iíve travelled all over the country watching, decline and wilt.

Wrexhm 1978 at 16.56:15 on 16th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Colonel D:
I am sure you would have been the first to criticise DK if he had played 1st teamers and they were injured.
I am sure it will be a stronger team at Rochdale.
Whatís the difference if an important player gets a season ending injury in this game or in a league game? He is still out for the season!

RPsms at 16.57:03 on 16th November 2019 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Sad day on and off pitch today fans around me embarrassed to be a fan

Colonel D at 16.57:03 on 16th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
Noone forced them. It was obviously not going to be the first team, that team was entirely consistent with the other two teams picked in this competition. I suspect most people travelling went to see the ground and have a weekend in Glasgow.
Quite correct.

Wiltshire_Red at 16.59:33 on 16th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
Football is a secondary concern at Wrexham football club. It bothers me because it is really sad to see my local side, who Iíve travelled all over the country watching, decline and wilt.
Iím sure weíll quite rightly play a similar team in the FA Trophy, we need to wrap our best players in cotton wool as we have no depth in the squad following BHs recruitment in the summer

Rob at 16.59:45 on 16th November 2019 said:
Closing this off... see you all on the next LMT when we are back on the proper stuff

Page 14 of 14
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14

Rangers Colts v Wrexham KO 3pm SPFL Challenge Cup Quarter Final Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12