RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rangers Colts v Wrexham KO 3pm SPFL Challenge Cup Quarter Final Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 16
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Percy Sugden at 14.40:03 on 16th November 2019 said:
Really surprised Wrexham haven’t put a decent team out today. Nearly a thousand Wrexham fans have made the trip up and I expected us to put out a strong side.

stevewxm at 14.41:42 on 16th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
Really surprised Wrexham haven’t put a decent team out today. Nearly a thousand Wrexham fans have made the trip up and I expected us to put out a strong side.
Me too bit disrespectful to the travelling fans

benwilliams at 14.41:45 on 16th November 2019 said:
I think Keates would get criticised whatever. I for one would have played a stronger team as we may as well try and win it now but it rewards the players who have got us here and people will be pleased if we are knocked out after a fun trip and we can concentrate on the league.

EnglishRed at 14.45:25 on 16th November 2019 said:
One eye in the FA cup replay I'd have thought, which, let's face it is far more important.

Also think some of the young lads who played in earlier rounds deserve this chance, personally.

Percy Sugden at 14.46:02 on 16th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
I think Keates would get criticised whatever. I for one would have played a stronger team as we may as well try and win it now but it rewards the players who have got us here and people will be pleased if we are knocked out after a fun trip and we can concentrate on the league.
I just hope the team put out can compete and the travelling fans can enjoy a competitive game.

Back of the Kop at 14.47:13 on 16th November 2019 said:
No one has criticised the club more than me since January but Tuesday is huge in the context of a potential 3rd round money draw so this team selection makes sense.This tournament is a joke but hope everyone enjoys Ibrox

ruthinred at 14.48:39 on 16th November 2019 said:
All that way to watch jazzi barnham bobb

welshian at 14.54:52 on 16th November 2019 said:
Looks pretty empty. In the bars still?

E-ohh at 14.56:05 on 16th November 2019 said:
is radio south wales covering this?

Page 3 of 16
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Rangers Colts v Wrexham KO 3pm SPFL Challenge Cup Quarter Final Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12