RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Ebbsfleet Utd v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 45
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

OneLoveWrexham at 13.12:17 on 30th November 2019 said:
No striker again

Rob at 13.13:12 on 30th November 2019 said:
Lainton, Kennedy, Lawlor, Pearson, Jennings, Summerfield, Young, Wright; Rutherford, Grant, Patrick.

redone at 13.18:33 on 30th November 2019 said:
thought Hooper might have fancied it today, put himself in the window for a move down saaaf

EnglishRed at 13.19:19 on 30th November 2019 said:
We need a win.

I'm not hopeful.

northwalian dragon at 13.20:07 on 30th November 2019 said:
From the Leader:

Keates has hinted at changes against Ebbsfleet, who have the worst home record in the division, and whatever players are selected will be expected to do their utmost to get a morale boosting win.

“Players are after opportunities and changes need to be made, it needs freshening up.”

“Whatever team goes out at Ebbsfleet, they have to make sure they give their best for this football club and get three points.“

One change... at right back

0 strikers playing

Same ineffective midfield

I still think we’ll win though, Ebbsfleet are worse than us

dixienormous at 13.20:46 on 30th November 2019 said:
Sack Hooper

Eastsidedevil at 13.23:04 on 30th November 2019 said:
Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result= insanity.

After watching Tuesday night where it was probably the worst game I have ever seen, I know let’s change the right back!! 😢

Rob Edwards at 13.29:16 on 30th November 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Eastsidedevil:
Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result= insanity.

After watching Tuesday night where it was probably the worst game I have ever seen, I know let’s change the right back!! 😢
Continuing to choose Grant upfront shows Keates is out of his depth.Seems to have gone backward as a manager-no wonder looks broken man in interviews.

OneLoveWrexham at 13.29:18 on 30th November 2019 said:
Just look at the options in that squad, I called we’d struggle in the summer it really is shocking.

Page 2 of 45
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Ebbsfleet Utd v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12