RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Eastleigh v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 21 of 36
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21    22     23     24  31 >   Last »  

Inside Left at 19.48:19 on 3rd December 2019 said:
2nd half underway

Canadian Dragon at 19.48:19 on 3rd December 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
We are rock bottom and no I am not ecstatic. It’s easy to get a perverted view of things when you are in Canada.
Excellent response. The fact I am not in the country is your basis for assuming I have no understanding of our current situation. Your problem is that you have a pathological distaste for anyone who happens to support the club through the good times and the bad times and does not immediately jump on the bandwagon that calls for mass resignations and/or firings all and sundry that you happen to disagree with. No point in debating you further. For the record, I have supported the club, both financially and in the flesh, for over 50 years.....when you reach that milestone come back and we will talk.

AndoverWxmFan at 19.48:46 on 3rd December 2019 said:
Originally Posted by NottsRed:
Blimey just get in from getting taken out for a Birthday meal and see this. Who would think playing two up top would score goals?
Happy Birthday, NR

Inside Left at 19.49:00 on 3rd December 2019 said:
What was revealed on BBC Wales ??????/

OneLoveWrexham at 19.49:09 on 3rd December 2019 said:
Just tuned in and we’re winning 2-0 away from home, was Keates sacked before the game started?

Inside Left at 19.50:30 on 3rd December 2019 said:
Now we see which manager and coaching staff are the tactical geniuses hahaha.
Forgot its the Conference

Lee at 19.50:52 on 3rd December 2019 said:
Is Patrick the cutting edge weve missed, just got in . Wow 2-0 away from Home , get in !!

ActonRed at 19.51:10 on 3rd December 2019 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
Just tuned in and we’re winning 2-0 away from home, was Keates sacked before the game started?
shame didnt get a third before his half time park the bus team talk

shetred at 19.51:31 on 3rd December 2019 said:
Great were winning, it's been so long iv'e forgotten what the feeling is like, let's keep this going lads....

Page 21 of 36
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21    22     23     24  31 >   Last »  

Eastleigh v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12