RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Aldershot KO 3pm Vanarama National Leage Live Match Thread -
Page 9 of 27
« First   <      6     7     8  9    10     11     12  19 >   Last »  

Prodigal Dragon at 14.53:15 on 4th January 2020 said:
What an effin’ shambles. Capt ‘Calamity’ Jennings is a liability. Why is Carrington not captain?

Only Lainton has kept us in it and, at the moment, the Shots look the better team.

It’s going to be along old season on this showing.

Canadian Dragon at 14.53:41 on 4th January 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop:
Quigley and Rooney complete pants while here.Both heading for promotion.I think the problem is Wrexham FC
I have said this on many occasions. They are terrible with us, but work well when they move on. So it must be the training and coaching.

Sean Reckless at 14.54:07 on 4th January 2020 said:
Could and should be 4-0 down. Ineffective long ball tactics, swamped in midfield, expecting changes at half time

Alan in Ukraine at 14.54:26 on 4th January 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
Just glad that we managed to “outbid” Salford for his services......

We’re run like a tombola, run like a tombola.... run like a tombola! Run like a tombola, we’re run like a tombola.
In what way?

Do you mean that we make money and then give it away to causes or do you mean that the players draw lots for what position they will be playing this week?

krux at 14.55:48 on 4th January 2020 said:
Ironic that on 3rd round day we are playing vastly superior opposition. Cant believe its all square.

Lainton, Carrington and lawlor gave done a great job of keeping them out. Rest of the defence poor.

In front of them its very poor, luke young doin everything.

sionwxm at 14.57:04 on 4th January 2020 said:
If we had 11 Luke Young’s we’d be ok.

Absolutely dire

krux at 14.58:05 on 4th January 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Canadian Dragon:
I have said this on many occasions. They are terrible with us, but work well when they move on. So it must be the training and coaching.
Rooney was amazing for us.

12 goals in 29 starts and some sub appearances?? Stunning record.

Ex Limassol Red at 14.59:55 on 4th January 2020 said:
Goal on the break our only chance. I think we’d all take a draw now though, shocking. Time for some changes.

Canadian Dragon at 15.00:14 on 4th January 2020 said:
Originally Posted by krux:
Rooney was amazing for us.

12 goals in 29 starts and some sub appearances?? Stunning record.
Apologies, yes you are right, when I say terrible, I meant that their potential was more then we managed to coach out of them.

Page 9 of 27
« First   <      6     7     8  9    10     11     12  19 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Aldershot KO 3pm Vanarama National Leage Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12