RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Kidderminster Harriers v Wrexham behind closed doors preseason friendly KO 1:30pm Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 6
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >  

WxmWynno at 12.56:54 on 19th September 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
No list from Rich Williams as usual - seems only home/away media teams allowed in.

Official twitter posted this up earlier:

Thanks very much Rob.

Leighton Red at 13.02:39 on 19th September 2020 said:
We should have had some friendlies with higher ranked opponents, doesn’t look like much of a realistic test so far.

andyjack at 13.15:11 on 19th September 2020 said:
3-0 durrell

Hometown Unicorn at 13.16:13 on 19th September 2020 said:
Was that Jeffrey with the run and assist? Lovely play.

Ddraigoch at 13.16:54 on 19th September 2020 said:
Not higher based but I thought I read we were going to be playing Mozza's Hednesford during the friendlies?

WxmWynno at 13.23:14 on 19th September 2020 said:
Missed the third, what was it like?

EnglishRed at 13.25:22 on 19th September 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
Not higher based but I thought I read we were going to be playing Mozza's Hednesford during the friendlies?
That was meant to be on the day we played Salford, called off due to Welsh Govt advice (and Salford sending a last minute replacement hence the youth team)

Rob at 13.25:30 on 19th September 2020 said:
Originally Posted by WxmWynno:
Missed the third, what was it like?
If you use the youtube link you can scroll back on the bottom video player bar bit and replay it

Gwersyllt-Robin at 13.26:38 on 19th September 2020 said:
Not played well, yet 3-0 up. KH look poor defensively, but are playing straight through our midfield to their right flank far too easily.

Page 3 of 6
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >  

Kidderminster Harriers v Wrexham behind closed doors preseason friendly KO 1:30pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12