RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Solihull Moors v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League - behind closed doors Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 52
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

138+NotOut at 17.54:20 on 6th October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Team via rich williams twitter

Lainton; Hall-Johnson, Kelleher, Vassell, Reckord; Rutherford, Harris, Young, Davies; Thomas, Bickerstaff. Subs: Dibble, Rutherford, Carrington, Ponticelli, Durrell.

Davies passes...is that the word... the 'rona test.
Rutherford on the bench and starting? I've heard of versatile but that's something else

EnglishRed at 17.54:23 on 6th October 2020 said:
Ruthers over Durrell...I guess we are playing defensively. I though Durrell played well on Saturday, and helped the CMs, don't think he deserved to be dropped.

I also don't think Bickerstaff is good enough (yet) as a starter. Is Ponticelli not fully fit yet?

Not too confident tonight!

Rob at 17.55:13 on 6th October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by 138+NotOut:
Rutherford on the bench and starting? I've heard of versatile but that's something else
Didn't spot that. It is 2020, anything is possible!

WV1 at 17.56:17 on 6th October 2020 said:
Quite like that team.

Interested how Davies goes, looks to have a lot of quality.

Ponticelli isn’t fit yet. Hasn’t had a proper pre season through little injuries.

No Jarvis is a surprise

dixienormous at 17.56:40 on 6th October 2020 said:
I think we'll win tonight, possibly by two goals.

mhe42 at 17.57:46 on 6th October 2020 said:
Jeffrey on the bench.No Jarvis is a puzzle?

Percy Sugden at 18.01:17 on 6th October 2020 said:
I’m intrigued to see how Jordan Davies gets on. Hyped up to be something special on here - I hope you’re all right!!!!

Ooh aah Paskin at 18.05:34 on 6th October 2020 said:
I thought Jarvis had Covid symptoms?
And Rutherford has probably replaced Durrell to add a bit of bite in the midfield. Obviously not for the creative aspect!

Ooh aah Paskin at 18.06:23 on 6th October 2020 said:
My mistake, Davies had the restrictions

Page 2 of 52
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Solihull Moors v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League - behind closed doors Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12