RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Maidenhead United KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League - behind closed doors Live Match Thread -
Page 8 of 51
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

Rob at 19.07:21 on 12th October 2020 said:
If he wasnt offside and didnt miss that would have been awesome!

Deleted user 23 at 19.07:41 on 12th October 2020 said:
First time I have seen us live this season and to be honest it seems like same old, same old.

No pattern to our play, don’t know what we are trying to do!

1. Get it out wide and make the pitch Big? Don’t know

2. Play it up to the big man to hold up and bring midfield runners into it? Don’t know

3. Play through the thirds and open them up? Don’t know

4. Play a pressing game and force mistakes? Don’t know

It seems like we are just making it up as we go along. I would like to see us develop an identify. We might still win but this is really uninspiring. I hope we grow into it but knowing Keates he is not progressive and will just want to grind it out.

Lee at 19.07:49 on 12th October 2020 said:
Liking the team Keates has built this season, but worry he is the problem.

Funny_Old_Game at 19.07:54 on 12th October 2020 said:
Keep the ball on the floor ffs and pass it. Durrell is quality anytime he gets it to his feet.

willyheckerslike at 19.08:11 on 12th October 2020 said:
Getter better...

wrexhamrob at 19.08:43 on 12th October 2020 said:
Durrel Thomas to good chance Pont though offside

Rob at 19.08:49 on 12th October 2020 said:
Whats the star on the MH shirt? Looks like they have all been awarded the Iron Cross

sparky at 19.09:04 on 12th October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Technique-wise Davies is light years ahead of anyone on the pitch.
Reminds me Walker. In fact with his pace given the choice I'd have him over Walker. Davies, Harris and Young. That's one mighty fine midfield.

draigwrecsam at 19.12:23 on 12th October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by sparky:
Reminds me Walker. In fact with his pace given the choice I'd have him over Walker. Davies, Harris and Young. That's one mighty fine midfield.
The best midfield in the world could do nothing when we play hoofball!

Page 8 of 51
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Maidenhead United KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League - behind closed doors Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12