RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Hartlepool v Wrexham KO 7pm Vanarama National League behind closed doors Live Match Thread -
Page 13 of 27
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13    14     15     16  23 >   Last »  

Cenotaff at 18.53:43 on 17th November 2020 said:
Keates and Co need to go as soon as the keys are handed over. Even at this early stage, games and points are going to waste under a manager more scared of losing a game than looking to try and win first and foremost.

Foxy at 18.55:16 on 17th November 2020 said:
the WST have failed. We need new ownership and there will be investors who are keen.

wrexhamforever16 at 18.56:17 on 17th November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by no1wrexfan1:
Shame as the takeover will take another fortnight and then R&R will have to give keates time.
So keates is pretty safe until Xmas.
Just hope we can pick enough points to be mid table ish.
Ready for January
Keates will be judged now, if not already before now. This wont help him at all, dog shit again!

Funny_Old_Game at 18.57:43 on 17th November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by shimosays:
Commentators on Mixlr bending over backwards trying not to call a spade a spade and spell out how bad we are and how NOTHING is changing.
Don’t know why people still listen to Griffiths FM. Got no time for that propaganda.

Prodigal Dragon at 18.57:44 on 17th November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by shimosays:
Commentators on Mixlr bending over backwards trying not to call a spade a spade and spell out how bad we are and how NOTHING is changing.
I think they can stop taking the 'happy pills' and painting a false picture.

We are a struggling team waiting for something radical to happen once R&R have signed on the dotted line.

I see no reason why they 'have to give Keates a chance'. He and his coaches ain't good enough. And we need some new faces in key areas to give some of the other players an opportunity to shine. Meantime, they are literally drowning in a stagnant 'dead-pool'.

Cenotaff at 18.57:54 on 17th November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
the WST have failed. We need new ownership and there will be investors who are keen.
There are no investors out there.

Liverpool Red at 18.58:25 on 17th November 2020 said:
Glad I didn’t waste money on the live stream. This team won’t improve until the whole coaching team is gone.

Prodigal Dragon at 19.00:08 on 17th November 2020 said:
I've switched Mixer off and jumped ship to BBC Radio Wales. Cannot stomach too much more of that nonsense.

Redordead at 19.00:59 on 17th November 2020 said:
I’m not wasting anymore money streaming until Keates goes.

Same predicable line up and same old shite tactics. Snooze fest

Page 13 of 27
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13    14     15     16  23 >   Last »  

Hartlepool v Wrexham KO 7pm Vanarama National League behind closed doors Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12