RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Aldershot KO 3pm Vanarama National League behind closed doors Live Match Thread -
Page 26 of 30
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26    27     28     29   >   Last »  

Cenotaff at 16.34:55 on 21st November 2020 said:
Our massive floodlights don't look very bright on my stream. Does it look dark on anybody else's?

Canadian Dragon at 16.37:01 on 21st November 2020 said:
Just once, it would be nice to score a second goal and forgo the “squeaky bum” last few minutes!

Inside Left at 16.38:06 on 21st November 2020 said:
Griffiths is a must for the advisory board.

Rob Edwards at 16.38:22 on 21st November 2020 said:
Got to be worst commentating ever - do not want to take Thomas off?

Superunknown at 16.38:54 on 21st November 2020 said:
Honestly I like Bootlegger pilsner and never tried Rad beer but the amount they’ve promoted it makes me never wanna drink either.

NottsRed at 16.39:40 on 21st November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Canadian Dragon:
Just once, it would be nice to score a second goal and forgo the “squeaky bum” last few minutes!
Theres options on the bench that would massively help us out on the pitch at the moment but Keates won't use them.

pricey at 16.39:55 on 21st November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by wrexhamrob:
It’s all about opinions

I really enjoyed the Dragon heart interviews
Like us all here people who care so much about our team our club
Mark Griffiths is a great club ambassador

As the mo jo cox said remember there’s far much more that binds us together
In our case our love of Wrexham fc
COYR
15minutes to go
Agreed

mattw at 16.42:28 on 21st November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Superunknown:
Honestly I like Bootlegger pilsner and never tried Rad beer but the amount they’ve promoted it makes me never wanna drink either.
Rad is Matt Davies who’s on the wst board’s business. Decent supporter of the club

Canadian Dragon at 16.43:25 on 21st November 2020 said:
Originally Posted by NottsRed:
Theres options on the bench that would massively help us out on the pitch at the moment but Keates won't use them.
You are right, of course. The sad part is, if we win this (which I hope we do), he is going to use it as testament to his fantastic managing!

Page 26 of 30
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26    27     28     29   >   Last »  

Wrexham v Aldershot KO 3pm Vanarama National League behind closed doors Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12