RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v FC Halifax Town KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 15 of 32
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

pricey at 19.54:05 on 26th January 2021 said:
I'm sure our new DOF David Beckham is already aware of this Lucy Scott. Think of the publicity a female manager would generate! I can see David going for this, might send him a tweet now.

Colonel D at 19.54:16 on 26th January 2021 said:
Its wound back to the 20th minute on my live stream.
God it was bad enough first time without going through it again!

dragonspark at 19.55:52 on 26th January 2021 said:
is the game still going on, cos on mixer they are talking about everything except the game

Prodigal Dragon at 19.56:24 on 26th January 2021 said:
Better than Saturday, but still not good enough.

Yussuf has his head up his arse, along with lainton for getting booked for dissent.

Back-three look good, especially Horsfield.

Think that's Davies' 5th Yellow Card, so does he now miss the trip to King's Lynn?

Prodigal Dragon at 19.57:45 on 26th January 2021 said:
Originally Posted by pricey:
I'm sure our new DOF David Beckham is already aware of this Lucy Scott. Think of the publicity a female manager would generate! I can see David going for this, might send him a tweet now.
At least she isn't calling the Racecourse 'Cae Ras', unlike her co-commentator.

no1wrexfan1 at 19.59:01 on 26th January 2021 said:
This is shocking.
The one thing I think we can score from is corners and now we are even messing them up.
Going short.

No urgency in this team.
We have 5 defenders on and 2 cdms adding in the goalkeeper that’s 8 players totally focused on defending.

eastsussex at 19.59:50 on 26th January 2021 said:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon:
Mark Griffiths apparently said "a very exciting game, both teams look tasty"
haha

Percy Sugden at 19.59:58 on 26th January 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon:
Better than Saturday, but still not good enough.

Yussuf has his head up his arse, along with lainton for getting booked for dissent.

Back-three look good, especially Horsfield.

Think that's Davies' 5th Yellow Card, so does he now miss the trip to King's Lynn?
The forwards have been really poor first half. Jarvis has done well in midfield trying the right things but there is little happening infront of him. Too many rash challenges around our own box for my liking.

Redpensioner at 20.00:03 on 26th January 2021 said:
I looks like 5 in the back, 2 sitting in front of them and what the rest are doing I haven't a clue.

Page 15 of 32
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

Wrexham v FC Halifax Town KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12