RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Dagenham & Redbridge KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 27
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

andyjack at 14.27:44 on 6th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by pricey:
That looks like a 4-4-2 to me, although God knows. Apparently this Austin lad was released from Crewe, local lad and plays centre half... let's hope Austin is the Maestro :-)
I think its still 5 at the back with hall-johnson and davies as wingbacks and carrington and reckord either side of kelleher

krux at 14.28:33 on 6th February 2021 said:
That looks like a 4-4-2 to me, although God knows. Apparently this Austin lad was released from Crewe, local lad and plays centre half... let's hope Austin is the Maestro :-)
Maybe Rekord 3rd CB? Davies LWB ?

Foxy at 14.30:53 on 6th February 2021 said:
Knowing what Keates is like at choosing players it will be Tracey Austin

Colonel D at 14.35:03 on 6th February 2021 said:
Makes you question the wisdom of sending Cleworth and Bickerstaff on loan , especially if they wont be playing at Carnarfon.

marathonplny at 14.35:13 on 6th February 2021 said:
Wont be Steve Austin, at 6 million hes out of our price range

Or is he now R&R

Lesjonno at 14.38:06 on 6th February 2021 said:
I hope he is allegro

redone at 14.38:42 on 6th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by marathonplny:
Wont be Steve Austin, at 6 million hes out of our price range

Or is he now R&R
best talk to Oscar?

Colonel D at 14.39:24 on 6th February 2021 said:
Looks like 3-5-2 to me.

pricey at 14.39:52 on 6th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Colonel D:
Makes you question the wisdom of sending Cleworth and Bickerstaff on loan , especially if they wont be playing at Carnarfon.
Totally. Losing 2 strikers and a centre half, while signing a winger doesn't seem ideal. Still, all part of the master plan im sure.

Percy Sugden at 14.51:25 on 6th February 2021 said:
Ive got no sound. Is it just me?

Page 3 of 27
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Dagenham & Redbridge KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12