RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Woking KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 6 of 39
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7     8     9  16 >   Last »  

KingBuxton_Forever red at 18.04:01 on 16th February 2021 said:
stream quality anyone. my sound is tinny and it's jerking can anybody help

Winchrhys at 18.05:19 on 16th February 2021 said:
Everything about the stream so much better, except the tinny sound? What's going on there??

Rob at 18.05:20 on 16th February 2021 said:
Good news from elsewhere in football in the last couple of minutes - "Shrewsbury Town Football Club is delighted to announce that Manager Steve Cotterill has today returned home after 33 days in Bristol Royal Infirmary Hospital - including a spell in the Intensive Care Unit"

Catenaccio at 18.05:25 on 16th February 2021 said:
Wind chimes

WV1 at 18.05:33 on 16th February 2021 said:
Surprised they didn’t announced this pre match.

Massive upgrade

Hometown Unicorn at 18.05:47 on 16th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red:
stream quality anyone. my sound is tinny and it's jerking can anybody help
Mine is the same.

Kiddy Dragon at 18.07:02 on 16th February 2021 said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/55904219

APJ at 18.07:12 on 16th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Redordead:
Where’s the new advertising boards
They're state of the art digital holograms, made to look exactly like traditional ones

northwalian dragon at 18.07:22 on 16th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Probably never know but it would be interesting to know the difference on costs to it, as I have mentioned before there were certainly some local videographer fans who were a bit puzzled why they couldnt help out - one now working for the new owners!
Plenty of options were available. Even just consulting the videographers for how to get replays and some colour accurate footage wasn't done. It was super frustrating

Page 6 of 39
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7     8     9  16 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Woking KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12