RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Barnet v Wrexham KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 28
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

sparky at 17.40:48 on 9th March 2021 said:
Originally Posted by pricey:
I suspect those on the bench are not fully fit, hence why they haven't started. Certainly RHJ and Lainton are just recovering from injury. Let's hope for a Duzza masterclass.
Don't build your hopes up.

Ddraigoch at 17.44:37 on 9th March 2021 said:
had difficulty logging in for the stream Get to SagePay page and don't see the payment details - anyone else had this.
Tried Mic Edge and Google Chrome

Wrexham Can at 17.46:32 on 9th March 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
had difficulty logging in for the stream Get to SagePay page and don't see the payment details - anyone else had this.
I can't even get that far. I just get a DNS can't be found message

Gezmond at 17.47:41 on 9th March 2021 said:
Tried it again and it's worked for me. Awful experience compared to other streams though.

davewilli at 17.51:07 on 9th March 2021 said:
Originally Posted by jackoboy17:
Theres an argument to be had that all 5 subs should be starting
RHJ is a blow, presume his quad is still a concern.

Apathetic at 17.52:44 on 9th March 2021 said:
Same for me. I registered and got as far as sage pay. Logged out, then back in and page loaded fully then. Really poor set up though. Worst I’ve used so far.

ianmoir at 17.54:18 on 9th March 2021 said:
What's the lineup?

Prodigal Dragon at 17.54:38 on 9th March 2021 said:
Works fine with Safari.

Prodigal Dragon at 17.55:06 on 9th March 2021 said:
Originally Posted by ianmoir:
What's the lineup?
See Post No1.

Page 2 of 28
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Barnet v Wrexham KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12