RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 39
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

oldtimer at 18.54:16 on 16th March 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Hightown Brymbo Red:
Understand why he has made the changes.Eastleigh will tire 2nd half after all their travelling recently. Bring on flair players late on to win game
Have they been walking to games?

pricey at 18.59:23 on 16th March 2021 said:
Dont necessarily argue with Jordan Davies being rested. Hes played every game this season, his first full time pro season. In the same way as Harris was rested previously. I'd have played Jarvis over Duzza tho.

RHYLRED at 18.59:34 on 16th March 2021 said:
"Absolutely" is commentating

cbwxm at 19.00:07 on 16th March 2021 said:
Can anyone advise how I can get this on my TV without it jittering? Logged in with Firefox on my firestick at the minute and logged in that way?

pricey at 19.02:11 on 16th March 2021 said:
Originally Posted by cbwxm:
Can anyone advise how I can get this on my TV without it jittering? Logged in with Firefox on my firestick at the minute and logged in that way?
Just sliding the timer back 5 or 10 seconds may work.

redone at 19.02:16 on 16th March 2021 said:
Jarvis is a proper player, DK doesnt like the lad

138+NotOut at 19.02:44 on 16th March 2021 said:
Can you cast it?

pricey at 19.03:17 on 16th March 2021 said:
Its fine for me. Alternatively try under Google chrome browser instead. It's most likely your browser.

Rob at 19.07:00 on 16th March 2021 said:
Uni/Tech end has the metal bits in place for the new flash ad boards

Page 4 of 39
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 7pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12