RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Torquay KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 16 of 32
« First   <   6   13     14     15  16    17     18     19  26 >   Last »  

Percy Sugden at 14.54:08 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by moldroadred:
I really don’t know why you bother, do you get some weird pleasure from slagging off everyone ?
They are awful week in, week out.

willyheckerslike at 14.54:16 on 5th April 2021 said:
We are a mid table team, no more and what we have been all season....can't see more than 6 max of this squad being retained.

Woody at 14.54:44 on 5th April 2021 said:
For those not watching, we're nowhere near as bad as ppl on RP are suggesting, lacking up front as you'd expect, but doing ok

redone at 14.55:16 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Oh god there’s a Griffiths interview on with his relentless nodding along and cheery brown-nosing of an ex player. Mute.
just when ya thought it couldnt get any worse,giggling old brown tongue

Percy Sugden at 14.55:19 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by riccardo:
Hall Johnson has been one of our better players this season.

Again some of the comments on here are truly terrifying...
Really? The two wing backs are possibly the most inept duo we’ve had at this level.

Kiddy Dragon at 14.55:19 on 5th April 2021 said:
In 4 days we've lost 4 of the team that were starting to gel and producing some of the best football in a while, to absolute mediocrity. Defence reasonable but when we cross the half way point we can hardly string two passes together

Percy Sugden at 14.56:36 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by willyheckerslike:
We are a mid table team, no more and what we have been all season....can't see more than 6 max of this squad being retained.
I’d agree with this. We generally look second best against all top ten(ish) sides.

pricey at 14.57:28 on 5th April 2021 said:
Sigh. A Lewis's farm shop pie with broccoli and French fries has provided some comfort. I'd throw Pearson on up front.

OneLoveWrexham at 14.58:03 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by moldroadred:
I really don’t know why you bother, do you get some weird pleasure from slagging off everyone ?
Say it how I see it, what have you disagreed with what I have said about this game?

Page 16 of 32
« First   <   6   13     14     15  16    17     18     19  26 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Torquay KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12