RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Torquay KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 32
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

pricey at 13.47:57 on 5th April 2021 said:
I am not paying any more money to watch until we have signed a striker. Radio wales or mixlr then? Aaaarrgh

NottsRed at 13.51:48 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon:
Not a fan of Durrell's but glad he's a bit pissed off he's not starting. Hopefully, that will focus his mind to do better when he gets his next chance.

Glad Keates has chosen Jarvis to start. Just need him to perform to prove we armchair generals correct!
Agree, you want to see a bit of passion off players for not making the line up even if there not the best.

davewilli at 13.53:48 on 5th April 2021 said:
Vassell is another blow. Is he ruled out through concussion rules?

Ooh aah Paskin at 13.54:00 on 5th April 2021 said:
Durrell being a bit of a tit.
Yes, it's good to be disappointed you aren't picked.
But it's a team game. Support your team mates and be ready and in the right frame of mind when called upon.

Prodigal Dragon at 13.56:10 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by davewilli:
Keates reports the knock has closed one of his eyes.

My guess is he might be a week or so before he's next available.

pricey at 13.56:26 on 5th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by davewilli:
I would certainly hope so from what I saw!

sparky at 13.57:17 on 5th April 2021 said:
Duzza not starting means I'm going to watch this. Glad the overweight prima donna is pissed off, like we've been pissed off watching him steal a wage every week.

Alan in Ukraine at 13.57:29 on 5th April 2021 said:
Hello all. Another 6 pointer today.

pricey at 13.57:29 on 5th April 2021 said:
But we don't have the same HIA protocols as rugby. Another thing we could learn off the egg chasers.

Page 4 of 32
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Torquay KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12