RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Stockport County KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 14 of 43
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14    15     16     17  24 >   Last »  

pricey at 14.32:08 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Alan in Ukraine:
And another ex Wrexham player doing well at another club. You couldn't make this up
You always just know its gonna happen. Then you watch it happen. It keeps happening!

Jaded at 14.32:13 on 10th April 2021 said:
Phoned my dad to tell him I was impressed with the start; 30 seconds into the conversation they scored! Can't see us getting anything now. Hopefully a chance to see one of the other newcomers later on for at least half an hour to see if they're worth keeping, I guess.

redinsaudi at 14.32:19 on 10th April 2021 said:
Keates has a decent run of games and he is the new messiah. Water always finds its own level in the end. These players are good enough mostly, the coaching isn’t And it never has been under Keates et al

Cymro at 14.32:25 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Kiddy Dragon:
BBC Wales sound as if the Welsh and English commentators are sharing one mike,
They are probably sharing Wayne Phillips

pricey at 14.32:51 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Wrexhm 1978:
When we won 3-2 at Weymouth it was the first time we had won from 2 goals down in 20 years so anyone expecting us to win this now will have to pretend it is 2041
I wonder what life will be like in 2041? Will we be living underwater?

Ooh aah Paskin at 14.33:00 on 10th April 2021 said:
I think bowler Will be in the money by next Wednesday.
I can see a fourth defeat in a row at Halifax.
I honestly can't see us getting a result there...
It's depressing really. We had so much momentum up to a week ago

NedStarksGhost at 14.33:18 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
And still people want small changes in the summer
We really do need new management and more or less a new squad. The sooner keates is gone and the new manager is in the better.

Hightown Brymbo Red at 14.33:20 on 10th April 2021 said:
Prepare for next season with new management please

bowler at 14.34:20 on 10th April 2021 said:
It's been said all season Keates is a useless manager,but what gets me he could have gone weeks ago and I blame the new owners to some extent.another £50 in the bank from Wrexham results,easy money.

Page 14 of 43
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14    15     16     17  24 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Stockport County KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12