RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Stockport County KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 22 of 43
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22    23     24     25  32 >   Last »  

bowler at 14.55:17 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by NedStarksGhost:
This just emphasises how average our team is. I'd have no confidence if we made it into the play offs, we'd lose. We are so poor against the top teams in this league. In dire need of a new squad.
Majority have been saying it all season,but some fans to be fair have tried to seem positive. But plain fact is not been good all season and the style of football is dire.

Percy Sugden at 14.55:30 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
First time I've seen us genuinely outclassed this season. I swear the defence panic because dibble is in goal, why is lainton such a crock?
Only the first time? Hartlepool outclassed us a month or so ago but didn’t get the result.

Ooh aah Paskin at 14.56:10 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
First time I've seen us genuinely outclassed this season. I swear the defence panic because dibble is in goal, why is lainton such a crock?
I agree. The difference when Lainton is in goal is astounding..

Colonel D at 14.56:28 on 10th April 2021 said:
This game is a mirror image of the game at Stockport.

Ooh aah Paskin at 14.57:28 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
Only the first time? Hartlepool outclassed us a month or so ago but didn’t get the result.
Yeah, I am struggling to think how many games we haven't been second best out of the 32 played, even in some of those we won!

Prodigal Dragon at 14.57:46 on 10th April 2021 said:
After a promising start we gave a stupid goal away and, since then, Stockport have dominated.

Our 2 wing-backs are not in the game, and our midfield needs to close them down and pass the ball quickly to the 2 front guys.

Big ask, but if we score next we can get back into it.

welshian at 14.58:29 on 10th April 2021 said:
And people want to keep 6 or7 of this shit team. 3 max for first team the rest can do one

waxcrayon at 14.58:40 on 10th April 2021 said:
Carrington is wank

southcoastexpress at 14.58:47 on 10th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by pricey:
Good side Stockport, fair play. James Jennings still looks ace.
Rooney and Reid aren't bad either.All let go by Keates.Just hope Keates is let go himself sooner rather than later.

Page 22 of 43
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22    23     24     25  32 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Stockport County KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12