RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

FC Halifax Town v Wrexham KO 7PM Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 43
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Tom wafc at 17.28:01 on 13th April 2021 said:
Interesting to see how back 3 get on together. We won't be seeing Durrell in a red shirt again.

oswestryred at 17.29:52 on 13th April 2021 said:
Lose and surely something will be done or said about these team decisions

Ooh aah Paskin at 17.30:05 on 13th April 2021 said:
Oof....
That's either an inspired or brave line up.
Will be interesting at least..

Tom wafc at 17.30:35 on 13th April 2021 said:
Rebecca Welch is the ref according to bbc. Supposed to have had a good game in the efl last week.

WREXHAM TID at 17.33:26 on 13th April 2021 said:
That team is playing for a draw and getting a loss!

Only a win will do tonight! - no pressure

jacthelad at 17.36:44 on 13th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
A back 5 (3 of which cannot run), defensive “winger” Ruthers, a converted left back in Davies and Young in front of the defence. A back 8 with Angus and some random park player up top.

0-0 the plan.

He deserves not an ounce of sympathy with this cowardice. You’d think he’d be fighting for his job but he will never change.
Standard keates plan after a loss or 2. Do not concede at all costs. Dont worry about scoring

krux at 17.37:30 on 13th April 2021 said:
That team is a hope for a clean sheet and a Luke young special, but suppose every team is.

Harris is the only player who could improve it. The rest are much of a muchness

totesey2 at 17.38:34 on 13th April 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Screwe Alexander:
It's not letting me register for the stream, I'll take it as a sign and not bother watching
I got on no problem I must be a sucker to watch again !

Nightmancommeth at 17.40:21 on 13th April 2021 said:
We seam to get results when we least expect it, and with that team, 0-0 all over it! I read it as Carrington RB rather than CB with Pearson, Kelleher & French in the middle. Guessing Rutherford will play in the right of the middle three to inject some energy in front of Carrington, with Davies on the left and Young central. Hopefully this Omatayo surprises us all and is the bruiser his size suggests, with Angus getting onto his knock downs. Watch us get pumped 4-0 now hahaha, Wrexham you break my heart!

Page 4 of 43
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

FC Halifax Town v Wrexham KO 7PM Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12