RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Fleetwood Town Select XI v Wrexham KO 1PM Pre season friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 9 of 15
« First   <      6     7     8  9    10     11     12   >   Last »  

EnglishRed at 12.47:18 on 3rd August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by rexham:
KMB came on at LWB On Saturday
wwre you at the game? how did he do there?although I suppose defensively our wing backs haven't had much to do in the friendlies.

SteveWAFC at 12.48:38 on 3rd August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by TomWAFC:
Looks like Parky is ruthless, not sure who's on the bench, but it's looking like KMB,Sang and Johnson have been booted..

I think we can do better than them
You do realise that just because a trialist isn’t playing today, doesn’t mean that they’ve been booted, maybe they’ve already done enough or maybe they picked up a knock on Saturday and need to rest. Apparently no Akpan today, so hopefully that doesn’t mean he’s gone

harrypothead at 12.48:51 on 3rd August 2021 said:
I wonder if Mark Griffiths is enjoying being entertained and also winning? We sound like we are playing some good football and also keeping our shape. I know these are only friendlies, but with the tactics and fast free flowing football and quick pressuring off the ball, we have a really good chance this season. Don't forget, we have 4 or 5 to add to what we already have.

Iesty at 12.49:18 on 3rd August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by El Jonez:
Doesn't sound like it is KMB after all.

He's a left back trialist and well built.
theres only one trialist on the pitch this half and KMB was names as LWB in the starting XI...

corwenred at 12.49:56 on 3rd August 2021 said:
Just seen a post in Twitter that's says Phil Parkinson isn't there?

harrypothead at 12.52:39 on 3rd August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by corwenred:
Just seen a post in Twitter that's says Phil Parkinson isn't there?
Why wouldn't he be there?

SteveWAFC at 12.53:51 on 3rd August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by harrypothead:
Why wouldn't he be there?
Scouting, who else is playing right now..

138+NotOut at 12.54:08 on 3rd August 2021 said:
I doubt we'll see Redmond much this season at all. I know he might be injured or be out due to Covid self iso but still got a feeling

Iesty at 12.54:13 on 3rd August 2021 said:
started early, Jones confirmed as a sub (trialist who started first half at Tamworth)

Page 9 of 15
« First   <      6     7     8  9    10     11     12   >   Last »  

Fleetwood Town Select XI v Wrexham KO 1PM Pre season friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12