RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode


Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads



Wrexham v Curzon Ashton KO 3PM Pre season friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 8 of 11
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11   >  


jacthelad at 14.57:57 on 14th August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon:
Superb goal from Mullin is the difference. We seem to be playing 3-4-1-2 but itís a bit disjointed. Green and H-J need to up their game, and we need a CM to make things happen more quickly.

Impressed by Hayden, Mullin, Hyde and McAlinden.

Curzon Albion are quite a handy team. Physical without being dirty, and move the ball well.
Agree with all this



MasterSpeight at 14.58:03 on 14th August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop:
Everyone can see it except PP it seems.Furman was perfect for the job
I'm a bit gutted we didn't get Furman, CV looked excellent for the role. Experienced at a higher/international level, captain/leader, and midfield general. I assumed given that we didn't go for him we must have had someone better lined up? But the clock has been and is still ticking. I can't imagine for a moment it was because we couldn't resource the transfer.



Birdy at 15.00:25 on 14th August 2021 said:
I would play Cleworth in place of Jones and put Jones in midfield. He is better utilised there.



Hometown Unicorn at 15.01:42 on 14th August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop:
Everyone can see it except PP it seems.Furman was perfect for the job
He isn't if he can't get fully fit.

Have faith, if we can see that we need another midfielder in there before Solihull, Parkinson certainly can.



Hometown Unicorn at 15.02:33 on 14th August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
I would play Cleworth in place of Jones and put Jones in midfield. He is better utilised there.
Jones very shaky in that half, not convinced by Reckord either.

The front 2 are brilliant and will bag tons of goals between them.



Hometown Unicorn at 15.04:36 on 14th August 2021 said:
Anyone else see a bit of Lee Trundle in Paul Mullin? That goal looked exactly like one Trundle would put away.



Back of the Kop at 15.09:17 on 14th August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn:
He isn't if he can't get fully fit.

Have faith, if we can see that we need another midfielder in there before Solihull, Parkinson certainly can.
Let's hope so mate, all too rushed for my liking.The CM position was absolutely key and should have been sorted long before a tough trip to Solihull



GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo at 15.10:12 on 14th August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn:
Anyone else see a bit of Lee Trundle in Paul Mullin? That goal looked exactly like one Trundle would put away.
all day long



willyheckerslike at 15.10:34 on 14th August 2021 said:
A proven centre back, centre midfield general and a GK early next week please Mr Parkinson and pronto....or our season start will not be as planned!



Hometown Unicorn at 15.10:54 on 14th August 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop:
Let's hope so mate, all too rushed for my liking.The CM position was absolutely key and should have been sorted long before a tough trip to Solihull
Yeah it's not ideal, though if it's a signing of the level of the Mullin and Hayden we should be okay.




Page 8 of 11
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11   >  

Wrexham v Curzon Ashton KO 3PM Pre season friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12