RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Marine v Wrexham KO 3pm FA Cup Fourth qualifying round Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 36
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

EnglishRed at 13.25:17 on 16th October 2021 said:
I guess there is no point resting people given our lack of games lately. Im glad to see Brisley in the squad, and also that MacAlinden is starting, we looked a better shape in Midfield with him in the team. Hopefully for a professional job and a routine win. I doubt Marine will make it easy for us though.

Rob at 13.27:33 on 16th October 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Our strongest team that
Yes - perhaps management realise/see it as a must win!

NottsRed at 13.27:54 on 16th October 2021 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
I guess there is no point resting people given our lack of games lately. Im glad to see Brisley in the squad, and also that MacAlinden is starting, we looked a better shape in Midfield with him in the team. Hopefully for a professional job and a routine win. I doubt Marine will make it easy for us though.
They won't but im glad we are putting out pretty much a full strength side and that we seem to be taking the FA cup seriously this season.

Prodigal Dragon at 13.28:20 on 16th October 2021 said:
PP kept his word from the pre-match interview: we are taking the FA Cup seriously for a change.

Much will depend on what Marine do in the first 30 minutes because they will go full-throttle to get in our faces.

If we somehow manage to concentrate, and hence not give away a stupid early goal from a set-piece, then we should be too strong for them.

But how many times have we said that before?

I'll stick with my 3-1 prediction!

Prodigal Dragon at 13.37:49 on 16th October 2021 said:
Just listening to Neil Young being interviewed by MG on MIXLR . I get the link to Crosby, but where do Stills and Nash fit in?

BloodRed at 13.42:07 on 16th October 2021 said:
Should be possible to watch the game on iPlayer if it’s on BBC Wales right?

Prodigal Dragon at 13.43:18 on 16th October 2021 said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/58774685

BBC Radio Wales

138+NotOut at 13.44:51 on 16th October 2021 said:
Originally Posted by BloodRed:
Should be possible to watch the game on iPlayer if it’s on BBC Wales right?
It's not on TV tho?

basdragon at 13.48:40 on 16th October 2021 said:
No excuses with that line up

Page 2 of 36
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Marine v Wrexham KO 3pm FA Cup Fourth qualifying round Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12