RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

King's Lynn v Wrexham KO 3PM Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 42
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 10.31:06 on 13th November 2021 said:
Off the back of the 0-5 win away, could we do well again?

Club commentary will be back on Wrexham Player today - which appears to need a free login. Links for the BBC online audio usually appear a few minutes before kick off so keep an eye out if listening.

This is a live match thread, so please help your fellow fan by posting updates & views. Not all can attend or even listen in. Please be respectful to fellow RP'ers in what you do post up!

COYR !

pricey at 12.34:43 on 13th November 2021 said:
I quite fancy us to go again today. I hope both RHJ and Lainton can start, along with Mullin back, we should be able to blow these away. COYR

Cartman at 13.06:41 on 13th November 2021 said:
Given our wealth and the quality of outfield signings brought in it really is an unmitigated disaster to have Dibble playing any games this season

moldroadred at 13.07:18 on 13th November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by pricey:
I quite fancy us to go again today. I hope both RHJ and Lainton can start, along with Mullin back, we should be able to blow these away. COYR
Lainton not even on bench

krux at 13.07:58 on 13th November 2021 said:
Mullin and dibble in for Jarvis and lainton

Rob Edwards at 13.10:30 on 13th November 2021 said:
Today does show that we desperately need another forward in January as no forward on bench today.McAlinden an attacking midfielder but does not score goals anyway.

Ddraigoch at 13.11:42 on 13th November 2021 said:
Dibble
RHJ
Tozer
Hayden
Lennon
Hosannah
Young
J Jones
Davies
Mullin
Ponticelli

Rob at 13.14:27 on 13th November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards:
Today does show that we desperately need another forward in January as no forward on bench today.McAlinden an attacking midfielder but does not score goals anyway.
Ryan will whack all of his Red Notice wonga on a sensational bid for Tshimanga - strikes sorted til the Championship. Easy.

pricey at 13.14:44 on 13th November 2021 said:
Guess that's kind of what we expected. Clearly our squad isn't perfect, but I still fancy us for the win.

Page 1 of 42
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

King's Lynn v Wrexham KO 3PM Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12