RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Halifax Town v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 33
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

pricey at 18.10:54 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Leighton Red:
1-9-1 formation??!!
Parky has moved beyond these limiting descriptions. Us mortals couldn't possibly understand. It's the non league version of total football!

benwilliams at 18.14:04 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Nobody. Parkinson was clearly fed some duff information about how good Luke Young was.
He isn't good enough for where we are now but you can't forget he is being asked to play a role he can't play given we haven't signed the right kind of midfielders

sionwxm at 18.15:23 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
Yeah… we go to Halifax looking for a win - As we should be everywhere we go this season.
Of course we go there looking for a win. I predict a draw that’s all and I don’t think it would be the worst result in the world considering they’ve won their last 8 at home. We dropped 2 points on Saturday so there’s extra pressure tonight

ruthinred at 18.17:48 on 23rd November 2021 said:
How on earth does that midfield live to fight another day

redone at 18.18:30 on 23rd November 2021 said:
givin Redmond a CONTRACT, shockin the mind boggles

wrexile at 18.20:10 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Jones owes Parky a decent performance. Shows how dire our midfield options are that he can retain his place after Saturday. We have to hope but I fear the worst.

Percy Sugden at 18.21:35 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by ruthinred:
How on earth does that midfield live to fight another day
In all fairness, as someone else has said, who else is there? Tozer back in for Young maybe? But if you do that you have more changes at the back. Only Redmond/Trafford are the other options.

OneLoveWrexham at 18.27:25 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
In all fairness, as someone else has said, who else is there? Tozer back in for Young maybe? But if you do that you have more changes at the back. Only Redmond/Trafford are the other options.
Where is Trafford? I thought he was ‘just what the doctor ordered’ because he was tall.

dixienormous at 18.31:15 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Come on Wrexham....are you going to make or break my Tuesday night?

Page 4 of 33
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Halifax Town v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12