RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Halifax Town v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 33
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.31:58 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
Come on Wrexham....are you going to make or break my Tuesday night?
Could go either way.....

pricey at 19.32:18 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
Where is Trafford? I thought he was ‘just what the doctor ordered’ because he was tall.
The new Tom Taylor

sparky at 19.34:40 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Where is Trafford? I thought he was ‘just what the doctor ordered’ because he was tall.
Lol. If folk are not happy with Davies, Jones and Young then God knows what they're going to to think of a bloke whose played park football in Scotland.

Percy Sugden at 19.34:46 on 23rd November 2021 said:
I think it’s going to take a while for some fans to get used to us being a professional football club again. I’ve got a feeling we won’t be signing players because they are tall or like running around a lot anymore.

My favourite type of signing is a forward that ‘can play anywhere across the front three’…. This is code for them not being a goal scorer.

BloodRed at 19.35:04 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Never ever confident when we play for a draw.

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.35:57 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Anyone got the link for Wrexham player?

pricey at 19.37:12 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin:
Anyone got the link for Wrexham player?
It's not started yet
https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/matches/first-team-fixtures/fixtures/first-team/202122/november/fc-halifax-town-vs-wrexham-on-23-nov-21/

sparky at 19.37:40 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden:
I think it’s going to take a while for some fans to get used to us being a professional football club again. I’ve got a feeling we won’t be signing players because they are tall or like running around a lot anymore.

My favourite type of signing is a forward that ‘can play anywhere across the front three’…. This is code for them not being a goal scorer.
To be fair, folk who can't think for themselves had been brainwashed by Uncle Pete and Co. It will take time.

Liverpool Red at 19.38:07 on 23rd November 2021 said:
Disappointed with that team selection and formation. Hope to be proven wrong but expecting a defeat.

Page 5 of 33
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

Halifax Town v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12