RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Bromley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 19
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Lee at 13.20:33 on 27th November 2021 said:
Feel good about today, 2-1 to wxm x

LMH23 at 13.21:59 on 27th November 2021 said:
Still no start for Green and Brisley. Did the latter pick up another injury after his couple of games?

Birdy at 13.22:32 on 27th November 2021 said:
Weird team selection. Just start with the team that finished the last match ffs.

Iggy Pop at 13.24:49 on 27th November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by LMH23:
Still no start for Green and Brisley. Did the latter pick up another injury after his couple of games?
I doubt he's injured. Wouldn't be on the bench otherwise, surely?

pricey at 13.26:39 on 27th November 2021 said:
Looks like 5 3 2 again, French in for Hayden. Bit disappointed with this team, had hoped we might go more attacking.

Ooh aah Paskin at 13.28:36 on 27th November 2021 said:
Seems a strange line up but they have hopefully done their research on Bromley and feel this team will be enough to nullify them and create a threat ourselves.

Either that or Jones and Hayden are injured or close to the bookings limit!

LMH23 at 13.28:44 on 27th November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Iggy Pop:
I doubt he's injured. Wouldn't be on the bench otherwise, surely?
Injury was the wrong word but it's strange to me he had a couple of games and since then hasn't played. Thought he'd be a shoo-in with Hayden out so I was wondering if there'd been a knock or some discomfort stopping him playing a full game.

Iggy Pop at 13.29:05 on 27th November 2021 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Weird team selection. Just start with the team that finished the last match ffs.
Hard to work out what formation we'll be playing, looking at the team sheet. Could be 3-5-2, 5-3-2 or possibly 3-4-1-2 with Tozer stepping into midfield and Jarvis playing behind Mullin and Hyde?

Ooh aah Paskin at 13.30:11 on 27th November 2021 said:
It will be 5-3-2 ....
Good to see Hyde considered fit

Page 2 of 19
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Bromley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12