RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Stockport County KO 12:30 PM FA Trophy Semi Final Live Match Thread -
Page 24 of 24
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24

Philcounty1883 at 13.36:30 on 2nd April 2022 said:
Originally Posted by Lee:
This is the day, we won the title, this will deflate Stockport!!!!!!!
I really don't think we'll be too deflated. It was a good even game where either side had opportunities to win it. It took a great counter attacking goal to seal the victory. We were never outplayed so I don't think we'll be worried going into the league game against you. Fair play on your victory today but I wouldn't get too carried away if I were you. The gap is still 11 points despite what the commentator said.

Rob at 13.36:36 on 2nd April 2022 said:
Originally Posted by Midwest Express:
Great way to start the day. Looking out at the Atlantic from the Outer Banks of North Carolina and a big Wrexham win. Brilliant.
That sounds stunning !

Philcounty1883 at 13.38:02 on 2nd April 2022 said:
Originally Posted by Wrexham Can:
Definitely!
It could have been 2-0 to Stockport if not for Dibble - massive performance
Dibble made two vital saves and apart from a couple of dodgy kicks right at the start looked very solid.

Canadian Dragon at 13.38:50 on 2nd April 2022 said:
Originally Posted by Midwest Express:
Great way to start the day. Looking out at the Atlantic from the Outer Banks of North Carolina and a big Wrexham win. Brilliant.
Just got back from visiting friends in Durham…..lovely State….enjoy your view!

WxmWynno at 13.45:27 on 2nd April 2022 said:
Great win, absolutely fantastic! Keep the run going - COYR!!!

Nibs at 13.53:27 on 2nd April 2022 said:
Originally Posted by Dougie Davies:
Hahahaha
Is that how parkinson planned it ?! Look I hope the guy proves me wrong and we go up this year. Trophy is great, but promotion is what this club needs.

Chris Paul at 14.08:53 on 2nd April 2022 said:
Nibs you are a cock

Ddraigoch at 17.12:10 on 2nd April 2022 said:
FOG, OneLoveWrexham and others are obviously Chester supporters on a wind up. It’s quite easy to tell as they know f**k all about football.

Guys if you don’t like what you see, go elsewhere and get your kicks. I think it’s called spice but hopefully you’ll feel better soon.
Numbnuts

Page 24 of 24
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24

Wrexham v Stockport County KO 12:30 PM FA Trophy Semi Final Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12