RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rushden & Diamonds (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

bartonbank at 14.57:40 on 14th January 2006 said:
Originally Posted by LWR:
Corner by Ferguson cleared into open play.

I can see a theme emerging
Shouldn't that say 'floated corner'?

Why we are about to turn the corner
1. We have not played a team in the bottom 7 for FIVE months (Bury)
2. Record against team in present top 10-- Won 1 of 12
3. Record against remaining teams---Lost 3 of 14.

Simply stated....our away fixtures are easier in the second half of the season....a slight improvement needed, and continue to pick up wins and draws at home, will see us there or there abouts at the end of the season.

Finally....a message to Mark Jones...please do not score any more before the transfer window closes....I do not want to see 'an offer the administrators cannot refuse'

C.B.R at 14.57:52 on 14th January 2006 said:
we will never score from corners, because when they are on the left hand side ferguson will swing them outwards, where as i believe crowell shouls swing them on the keeper.And when on the right crowell will swing them out, and ferguson shud swing them in..!!!most of the keepers are crap in this division and would spill most decent corners.

Aussie Wrexham at 14.59:26 on 14th January 2006 said:
I know its off the topic - it is half time - did Juan's Millenium diary have the full game on it or not???

nyerun at 15.01:31 on 14th January 2006 said:
Originally Posted by Aussie Wrexham:
I know its off the topic - it is half time - did Juan's Millenium diary have the full game on it or not???
No, just extended highlights

T R at 15.01:53 on 14th January 2006 said:
no just highlights

oops too late

Aussie Wrexham at 15.02:44 on 14th January 2006 said:
Is full footage or a dvd available of the game?

alex_red_4_life at 15.03:55 on 14th January 2006 said:
Second half about to get underway, come on wrexham, another goal should wrap it up! and yeah Juans DVD did have the full match..

ginger_gog at 15.05:03 on 14th January 2006 said:
Marc Williams just missed from 8 yards out

Phils-an-alki at 15.05:32 on 14th January 2006 said:
Originally Posted by Aussie Wrexham:
Is full footage or a dvd available of the game?
The full game is on Juans millenium diary! Its in the extra's menu, its defo there cos i've watched it all several times whilst drunk!!!!

Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

Rushden & Diamonds (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12