RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Orient (home) Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 3
<      1  2    3   >  

bartonbank at 15.04:13 on 21st January 2006 said:
Originally Posted by Aussie Wrexham:
Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks, Bollocks, bollocks,
As incisive as ever, Aussie!

Aussie Wrexham at 15.16:04 on 21st January 2006 said:
Normally I would now start argueing with you about how I'm not really an Ausie... But after a full day at the Australian Open in 40 degree celcius heat.... I'm far to out of it!!! That and it's 3.15am

Ipswich Red at 15.21:47 on 21st January 2006 said:
There are only so many times that we can blame the ref. We simply have not been good enough against better opposition.
It would have been great to go back up this year so when we get taken over, we can start rebuilding in nleague 1 rather than league 2, but I'm afraid that isn't going to happen

Gutermanslies at 15.29:52 on 21st January 2006 said:
We have out played most teams but been unable to score, maybe Sam will be the turning point?

Ipswich Red at 15.34:41 on 21st January 2006 said:
We'll have to see where we stand after today, but I'm not too opimistic. Hope you're right GL.
On a more amusing note, the goalkeeper Chester signed as emergency cover has just been sent off

bartonbank at 15.37:39 on 21st January 2006 said:
Originally Posted by Ipswich Red:
There are only so many times that we can blame the ref. We simply have not been good enough against better opposition.
It would have been great to go back up this year so when we get taken over, we can start rebuilding in nleague 1 rather than league 2, but I'm afraid that isn't going to happen
I agree that we can only blame the ref so much for our failings....we have had 8 attempts with only 3 on target...they have had 3 (including the penalty) and scored twice.
there is also no guarantee we will get taken over.....if hamilscum wins his appeal then there will be no court hearing before June 3rd...even if there is and we win that then Hamilscum can appeal again.
That is how important feb 14th is....we lose that, and it is more likely we will lose the club as well.

Gutermanslies at 15.39:50 on 21st January 2006 said:
Just missed a pen

bartonbank at 15.42:20 on 21st January 2006 said:
....take the penalty??? he last played on 3rd January FFS

We have two strikers and at least two attacking midfielders (Jonah and Fergie) and are we saying that NOT ONE of those has the balls to take a penalty??
They are meant to be able to score from open play, let alone a fecking penalty!!

Ipswich Red at 15.43:51 on 21st January 2006 said:
Appreciate that BB, trying to be positive about the future.
Who missed the pen?
We could be 13th by the end of tonight.

Page 2 of 3
<      1  2    3   >  

Orient (home) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12