RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Walsall v Wrexham KO 7:45PM League Two Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 42
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Bullaburra at 19.08:58 on 29th December 2023 said:
Originally Posted by t1954:
It would be useful if in the post match interview, one question re ask PP, what is the position re Tunni, Hayden and O'Connell and how long before they return?
PP is really coy about answering injury questions precisely to keep the opposition guessing.

Percy Sugden at 19.09:34 on 29th December 2023 said:
Percy, I know you don't mean that.
It doesn’t matter what I think… I’m just stating a fact.

It’s an opportunity for LY to show what he can do.

Matty at 19.11:59 on 29th December 2023 said:
It would be useful if in the post match interview, one question re ask PP, what is the position re Tunni, Hayden and O'Connell and how long before they return?
I feel like in Parky’s post-match interviews, the normal interviewer only ever asks super softball type questions like “That was a big win for the team wasn’t it?” and “What does it mean to have such a great group?” Maybe it’s orchestrated that way beforehand, but you’ll rarely see PP get asked legitimate questions about injuries or something harder hitting.

Also, I like the squad for this one. I think we can definitely get 3 points out of this. UTT

Jambon at 19.12:28 on 29th December 2023 said:
Why would the club want this information made public? Just because we'd like to know doesn't mean we get to

t1954 at 19.13:17 on 29th December 2023 said:
Who do we have on the bench, please?

Bullaburra at 19.14:52 on 29th December 2023 said:
7Davies
14Forde
21Howard
25Boyle
26Fletcher
27Bickerstaff
29Barnett

fezbob at 19.15:04 on 29th December 2023 said:
Originally Posted by Matty:
I feel like in Parky’s post-match interviews, the normal interviewer only ever asks super softball type questions like “That was a big win for the team wasn’t it?” and “What does it mean to have such a great group?” Maybe it’s orchestrated that way beforehand, but you’ll rarely see PP get asked legitimate questions about injuries or something harder hitting.

Also, I like the squad for this one. I think we can definitely get 3 points out of this. UTT
That's because those interviews are conducted by the club's in house media team.

Rob at 19.16:27 on 29th December 2023 said:
Is that half and half real or someone on a wind up with two?

Matty at 19.16:46 on 29th December 2023 said:
Originally Posted by fezbob:
That's because those interviews are conducted by the club's in house media team.
Gotcha that makes sense. I’m used to American sports where the post-game press conferences can be absolute fireworks lol

Page 4 of 42
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Walsall v Wrexham KO 7:45PM League Two Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12