RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Barrow KO 3PM League Two Live Match Thread -
Page 38 of 38
« First   <   28   35     36     37  38

Bullaburra at 17.18:35 on 1st January 2024 said:
Them:

1Farman
17Chester
5RayBooked at 90mins
6Canavan
7WorrallSubstituted forStephensonat 21'minutesSubstituted forOgungboat 57'minutes
8SpenceBooked at 77minsSubstituted forTelfordat 81'minutes
13WhiteBooked at 45mins
16Foley
11Newby
20AcquahSubstituted forProctorat 72'minutesBooked at 90mins
34WhitfieldSubstituted forCampbellat 72'minutes

JägerRed at 17.19:23 on 1st January 2024 said:
It'll be to do with Barrow having two players come off for concussion/head injuries which means each team are allowed an extra two windows

Bullaburra at 17.19:55 on 1st January 2024 said:
We did four windows each.

t1954 at 17.20:01 on 1st January 2024 said:
The law say the subs are ok

Oswestrian at 17.21:35 on 1st January 2024 said:
Mansfield win 2-0.

They are still the best team I’ve seen us play this season in the 0-0 at theirs.

Battered us in the first half there like I’ve never seen since the takeover.

I know it was 0-5 at Edgeley Park but that was a complete aberration (and when I saw Stockport v Notts, Magpies were the better side- albeit doing the usual Notts thing of looking like Barcelona outside the 18 yard box- and Borras Park Primary in it), so I think Stags could well be the main challengers.

We play them on Good Friday at home don’t we?

What is it about playing teams from Nottinghamshire over Easter 😏?

Cymru_Am_Byth_WXM at 17.26:44 on 1st January 2024 said:
34.4 Substitute Players.
34.4.1 Subject to Regulation 34.4.2, in all League Matches, each team is permitted up to seven substitutes of whom not more than five may take part in the Match. Each Club is only permitted a maximum of three opportunities to make substitutions during the Competition Match. A Club may make more than one substitution at each of its three opportunities. Clubs may make substitutions at half time and any substitutions made will not count towards the maximum of three opportunities.

34.4.2 In addition to the five substitutions permitted by Regulation 34.4.1, each Club shall also be permitted to utilise up to two ‘concussion substitutes’ and/or two ‘additional substitutes’ (as appropriate) from those substitutes listed on the Team Sheet, strictly in accordance with the provisions of the International Football Association Board’s ‘Additional permanent concussion substitutes – Protocol B’ (‘IFAB Protocol’) and any associated guidance issued by the League. Each Club must provide the League with such information as is necessary to ensure compliance with the IFAB Protocol in respect of any ‘concussion substitute’ made within 10 days of receiving such a request from the League.

https://www.efl.com/documents/efl-handbook.pdf#page=93

Rob at 17.33:18 on 1st January 2024 said:
Hope everyone warms up in celebration!

Page 38 of 38
« First   <   28   35     36     37  38

Wrexham v Barrow KO 3PM League Two Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12