RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Newport County v Wrexham KO 3PM League Two Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 54
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

sparky at 14.22:09 on 20th January 2024 said:
Personally, I think this fame will suit Boyle. He'll be fine and a threat from set pieces. JJ will be fine. Fletcher is a big miss but always likely.

Redispassion11 at 14.23:13 on 20th January 2024 said:
Any news why these 2 are not in the squad today

Prodigal Dragon at 14.24:30 on 20th January 2024 said:
Some key players missing - presumably through a combination of lurgie and injuries - so chance for the others to step up to the plate and prove their mettle.

The tussle got tougher!

CRUMBS at 14.25:36 on 20th January 2024 said:
I wonder if he thinks he can take Newport today and is just resting players for Blackburn .

KT12 Exile at 14.29:29 on 20th January 2024 said:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS:
I wonder if he thinks he can take Newport today and is just resting players for Blackburn .
Parky is too experienced to be taking this game for granted. Plus it's 9 days until the Blackburn game, how badly do we need to rest players? I'd say these changes are enforced.

louisleftboot at 14.29:49 on 20th January 2024 said:
TOC foot fracture. Fletcher failed a fitness test but nothing major (according to PP)

redone at 14.29:51 on 20th January 2024 said:
big call if so,cant see it myself

tim-sutherland at 14.30:03 on 20th January 2024 said:

That was my thought, either injury, illness, or making a real run at the 5th round.

redtalk at 14.30:37 on 20th January 2024 said:
PP: “Tom has a slight fracture in his foot which will keep him out for a few weeks. Fletch felt his calf and failed a fitness test this lunchtime. He wasn’t quite right but it’s nothing serious.” 1/2

Page 4 of 54
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Newport County v Wrexham KO 3PM League Two Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12