RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Bradford City KO 3pm League Two Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 30
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

redone at 14.36:02 on 10th February 2024 said:
hope Arthur settles quick today, nice early touch and a big crowd behind him COYR

rob_1072 at 14.36:25 on 10th February 2024 said:
Tunni is on the pitch doing some warm ups with the other lads not in the squad. Palmer Davies etc

Scribblenütz at 14.36:41 on 10th February 2024 said:
At least Fletcher is starting. Him and Mullin wil at least win a few more of the hoofed balls from the defense. Hopefully Hayden has a supremely better showing than last week. Not thrilled that Evans isn’t in the back and Bolton isn’t just given the start. Hard to sse Bradford not getting a goal or two. Hopefully between Mullin and Fletcher, Wrexham will outscore them. 4-2 Wrexham. Parky will bring subs way later than everyone would like, Bradford possibly score a third because of it. Marriott gets a goal off the bench.

Birdy at 14.39:34 on 10th February 2024 said:
Originally Posted by Banes Red:
No???
Yes

Birdy at 14.40:23 on 10th February 2024 said:
Originally Posted by t1954:
For me Young for Evans, Evans into the back three.
Face it Young will not be starting for Wrexham again!

Prodigal Dragon at 14.44:54 on 10th February 2024 said:
If the CB trio do their job this should be a win.

Chaosrules6 at 14.47:33 on 10th February 2024 said:
Morning/afternoon! Looking forward to the team playing well today. 3-1

Chaosrules6 at 14.48:55 on 10th February 2024 said:
Didn't think Bolton would start today but was hopeful. I am guessing he'll get the start Tuesday. Anyone know if Palmer is still not able to play or just put of favor?

I.Remember at 14.52:14 on 10th February 2024 said:
No ifollow audio for me today. Sent them an email complaining about the disruption in service for the last game and they can't even be arsed to reply. I'll save myself £2.50 and let Mr Griffiths waffle on to his hearts content

Page 5 of 30
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Bradford City KO 3pm League Two Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12