RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cheltenham (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 2
<      1  2

wrexhamrob at 19.12:39 on 21st March 2006 said:
Originally Posted by EPORTRED:
Cheltenham are definately not the same team we saw at The Racecourse earlier in the season. They were truly poor then. Nice to see Fergie on bench should Levi start to tire like he did at Macc.
just logged on after tea, just what we like 0-1

then to see that it was in 1st min - great

Gresford Dragon at 19.21:57 on 21st March 2006 said:
1 each

Lawrence off injured, replaced by Mike Williams

st_asaph_red at 19.48:32 on 21st March 2006 said:
Come on lads! I didn't think we had a prayer tonight but it looks pretty tight - let's sneak a 2-1 and make it even more interesting on sunday!

st_asaph_red at 20.05:14 on 21st March 2006 said:
Heh heh...ah well. Normal service is resumed away from home.

jon696920 at 20.19:28 on 21st March 2006 said:
very open game by the sound of it. id just like to point out how well fergie has done since he came on. lots have slagged him off but imo there is no substitute for class. derbyshire sounds fantastic yet again and he is a breath of fresh air for fergie with his movement.

i have to say though, i hope im wrong but i can see a defensive cock up causing us to lose.

but CMON LADS!

hello iwan btw!lol

jon

EPORTRED at 20.29:47 on 21st March 2006 said:
what chance Walters netting the winner?

hi jon

Page 2 of 2
<      1  2

Cheltenham (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12