RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Swindon (home) Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 2
<      1  2

Tartan Red at 15.16:44 on 9th September 2006 said:
5,257 there today - not bad attendance.

Aussie Wrexham at 15.18:35 on 9th September 2006 said:
They have nearly 1,000 there though......

SE18 at 15.31:53 on 9th September 2006 said:
2-1 jonah and Valentine

SE18 at 15.41:52 on 9th September 2006 said:
While you are all reading this please goto www.redtalk.co.uk and click on the Kelkoo banner on the right hand side. You don't need to do anything else as your unique visits will reduce the conversion ratio and allow us to earn more cash.
Cheers
www.redtalk.co.uk

gladimnotlisa at 15.45:53 on 9th September 2006 said:
When we win this it will shut those twats up on Radio Wales, they hardly ever have anything good to say about us.
But on saying that I agree with one point made today saying Ingham needs to look at himself
I rarely criticize any of our own but I think Mr Inham has been our weak link for far to long and if Denis has Faith in "Jonesey" he should be given the chance, or fetch someone else who is consistant, we are scoring goals now but can't afford to let stupid goals in on a regular basis. Mike Ingham reminds me the way he plays of Paul Jones on an Off day, which he has many, a good solid keeper certainly can make the difference to anyones season

mansfieldred at 15.55:10 on 9th September 2006 said:
get in there nice win looking good

SE18 at 16.02:36 on 9th September 2006 said:
It sounds like there is a bit of bother outside

Page 2 of 2
<      1  2

Swindon (home) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12