RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Hartlepool (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 8 of 9
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9   >  

SE19 at 15.41:36 on 30th September 2006 said:
Come on ref - blow the whilstle. 7 mins left

gazw at 15.46:01 on 30th September 2006 said:
Anyone know who was supposed to be marking Daly?

SE19 at 15.47:15 on 30th September 2006 said:
Originally Posted by gazw:
From the radio commentary, I gather it was Evans. Hence is frustration going aroudn braining everyone. Very luck not to be sent off for an elbow. At least he's hurting - which he should be. I hope it hurts bad, like it hurts us bad. Don't think we can blame him though. Interested to hear reports from the poor souls who travelled up there.

Chids at 15.49:32 on 30th September 2006 said:
i think Stevie Wonder was marking Daly

bartonbank at 15.49:38 on 30th September 2006 said:
Originally Posted by gazw:
As our centrebacks are Evans and Danny, I assume someone will try and blame Pejic for being injured

SE19 at 15.51:49 on 30th September 2006 said:
Final whistle. Thanks for coming. Cracking result.......again.

bartonbank at 15.52:02 on 30th September 2006 said:
Originally Posted by SE19:
From the radio commentary, I gather it was Evans. Hence is frustration going aroudn braining everyone. Very luck not to be sent off for an elbow. At least he's hurting - which he should be. I hope it hurts bad, like it hurts us bad. Don't think we can blame him though. Interested to hear reports from the poor souls who travelled up there.
Why can't we blame him??
Two of the goals came from corners...with the advantage of being able to stand next to him before the ball is kicked!!

bartonbank at 15.59:26 on 30th September 2006 said:
Goal Attempts 11 : 3 Goal Attempts
On Target 7 : 1 On Target

Seems even more one-sided than the commentary!!

kingdai at 16.03:14 on 30th September 2006 said:
Originally Posted by bartonbank:
Why can't we blame him??
Two of the goals came from corners...with the advantage of being able to stand next to him before the ball is kicked!!
Exactly, Evans should be blamed if it was his fault. If it was Pejic, Ingham or Crowell people would be going mad. In recent games I've been to Evans has been lumbering, slow, his passing is crap and danny Williams is a better defender (although also lumbering and slow)

Page 8 of 9
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9   >  

Hartlepool (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12