RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rochdale (Johnstones Paint) Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 4
<      1  2    3     4   >  

cardiffred at 19.28:11 on 17th October 2006 said:
0-1 deflected shot

fezbob at 19.39:11 on 17th October 2006 said:
we've had 61% possesion aswell according to the BBC, shame we can't get a goal from it.

LlayDragon at 19.48:19 on 17th October 2006 said:
Let's hope for a turn around in the second half and that the half time team talk has a more positive effect than in recent weeks.

It's not a bad team we've got out, nearly full strength. We've got to get out of this losing mentality.

bartonbank at 20.14:21 on 17th October 2006 said:
Originally Posted by Canadian Dragon:
Sorry...getting nothing at this end. Telling me URL not found! Thanks for trying.
On the page saying "URL not found" you will still see a list of matches on the right hand side...click on 'change match' and then select the Wrexham match. Choose the Wrexham commentary and it should work fine.

Canadian Dragon at 20.15:14 on 17th October 2006 said:
According to all reports, we are in control of the match, but can't turn that advantage into goals. If we play well enough it still might give them some confidence, even if we lose. Does that make sense? I am still hoping they can pull it out..........

Canadian Dragon at 20.20:42 on 17th October 2006 said:
Originally Posted by bartonbank:
On the page saying "URL not found" you will still see a list of matches on the right hand side...click on 'change match' and then select the Wrexham match. Choose the Wrexham commentary and it should work fine.
Sir...appreciate the guidance, but it is not showing the games on the right hand side. I think it is just locking on me. I will keep trying, using your advice above.

Thanks again.

bartonbank at 20.23:21 on 17th October 2006 said:
Crowell scores!!!!
Apparently matty Done had a goal disallowed because the ref didn't see it was a yard over the line!!

welshgrunt at 20.23:32 on 17th October 2006 said:
1-1 at last ! Matty Crowell.

growlsnarl at 20.24:14 on 17th October 2006 said:
cmon lads...........

Page 2 of 4
<      1  2    3     4   >  

Rochdale (Johnstones Paint) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12