RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Bristol Rovers (home) Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 3
1    2     3   >  

wapmaster at 09.40:40 on 28th October 2006 said:
Will Wrexham win their first game in five games?

SE18 at 11.42:27 on 28th October 2006 said:
Sorry to jump on this thread (again!) with other links but it NEEDS to be done.

While you are browsing this board, why not join Kenny's Kelkoo Club? simply go to the page dedicated to him on www.redtalk.co.uk and raise some cash towards his court costs.

Simply click on the Kelkoo link on the left, do a couple of searches for mp3 or iPod, whatever you want really, and when the search results pop up, click on the orange "GO" buttons. Every time you do this, Kenny will receive a few pence for nothing, and all it will cost you is a few minutes of your time. Lets face it Ladies and Gentlemen, WE OWE HIM!!!!!

While you are on his page, check out the MandM sports link. This must be amongst the cheapest sport shops on the net!!!

www.redtalk.co.uk
www.moldroadshoppingcentre.co.uk

SE18 at 12.12:58 on 28th October 2006 said:
By the way, I have a feeling that the new guy will give us a lift today. The players must have had it in the back of there minds that they were playing without any genuine strikers and must have lacked confidence in the box. Hopefully today that will be different!

www.redtalk.co.uk

Tartan Red at 14.12:52 on 28th October 2006 said:
Wrexham World commentary s bloody awful again. Can something not be done. How come the likes of Mansfield and Rochdale can provide entertaining, clear commentary and ours is impossible to understand.

I am listening to the Rovers commentary - crystal clear.

SE18 at 14.15:13 on 28th October 2006 said:
Is it tactical having Morgan on the bench?

Aussie Wrexham at 14.22:22 on 28th October 2006 said:
I think you might find that the other teams commentary are BBC coverage, thus being crystal clear...

I belive BBC Wales provide commentary occassionaly but are slightly anti Wrexham....

Aussie Wrexham at 14.24:12 on 28th October 2006 said:
You ripper!!!!!!

SE18 at 14.24:29 on 28th October 2006 said:
Llewellyn

One nil

cardiffred at 14.28:36 on 28th October 2006 said:
Get in! C'mon the town.

Page 1 of 3
1    2     3   >  

Bristol Rovers (home) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12