RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Bury (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 4
<      1     2     3  4

fezbob at 21.34:19 on 7th November 2006 said:
it was only a matter of time before he got booked

StattoWrexham at 21.35:36 on 7th November 2006 said:
Ingham's just kept us in the game, wonder when our next away win is going to be!!! A point will do at the moment but where are the goals going to come from

Rex Ham at 21.48:17 on 7th November 2006 said:
Why has Valentine gone off for Roche , it says tactical on the BBC site but that can't be right ? Also Smith was replaced by Newby at half time, dont tell me another strikers injured ??

StattoWrexham at 21.51:41 on 7th November 2006 said:
Both tactical changes I think, not because of injuries.
I don't know what's more frustrating, sitting here listening to Radio Wales or actually being there!!! Ratcliffe's praising us as the better side in the second half but no cutting edge.

Glynn Hurst has just been subbed, at least he can't score against us. Bury are on a good run on a shoestring, what are they doing different than us.

ActonRed at 22.02:13 on 7th November 2006 said:
i think denis could do a lot worse than bringing morgan on up front to replace molango

Jaded at 22.05:24 on 7th November 2006 said:
Already used all 3 subs though

ActonRed at 22.06:03 on 7th November 2006 said:
may as well just take molango off then!

fezbob at 22.09:21 on 7th November 2006 said:
full time looks like we lacked the killer edge upfront tonight. The sooner Izzy and Neil are back the better.

Page 4 of 4
<      1     2     3  4

Bury (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12