RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Boston (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

Emad at 15.28:56 on 9th December 2006 said:
Shit. The players have no balls for the fight. We are far superior to Boston. They have Drewe Broughton upfront. What a laughably stupid set of players we have.

Emad at 15.30:13 on 9th December 2006 said:
It's ok. Smith is now on his own upfront. We're saved.

StattoWrexham at 15.34:23 on 9th December 2006 said:
It's alright we will win 15 out of the last 16 games

Sounds like we are being outfought and have only had 1 shot on target, I feel sorry for the loyal fans at Boston spending money to watch it!

It sounds like the Boston fans are chanting Evans Out?
Good luck to them.

Broughton the Chester reject has just hit the post, phew. Pejic's intervention saved the day. Long afternoon unless we sort it out quick!!!

The second half will have to be better than this.

Emad at 15.45:27 on 9th December 2006 said:
They're getting stuck in and we haven't got stomach for the fight. Again.

I'd be going mental in the dressing room at half-time. Losing at Boston is not good enough on top of the other miserable defeats this season

StattoWrexham at 15.48:50 on 9th December 2006 said:
The trouble is anyone on here who questions Denis is classed as an "idiot".
There aren't many excuses now, we have players back in the squad, okay some of them might not be "match fit" yet and Mark Jones pulled out before the game.

But

Boston's record is dire, at least a draw today surely. If not then you have to ask questions of everyone.

I've heard excuses about the weather at Torquay for us not winning there, now we've got a ready made one about Steve Evans getting sent off. It sounds to me like we aren't at the races, why the fck not???

sparky at 15.52:57 on 9th December 2006 said:
According to Radio Wales all Boston's attacks are coming down their right wing time and time again and led to the goal.
Did we have them watched the other night at Chester?

gazw at 15.53:41 on 9th December 2006 said:
Sounds like we are going to be 3 points off relegation this evening. I said this morning that Evans would get sent off for fighting Broughton, it was obvious. Stupid. Surely Evans was aware that Broughton was a thug and would have prepared himself mentally.

jon696920 at 15.58:25 on 9th December 2006 said:
i think well deffo get a point and im fairly confident of all 3 in spite of the first half performance!

although i have said this already this season a few times and felt a right plank after the final whistle!lol

jon

gazw at 16.08:54 on 9th December 2006 said:
Game over ffs! Bunch of mugs.

Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

Boston (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12