RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Boston (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 7
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7   >  

Emad at 15.10:05 on 9th December 2006 said:
What a shambles.

jon696920 at 15.10:28 on 9th December 2006 said:
id just like to point out that i had a minute of mental problems during my last post and of course i really feel we'll get tonked.

jon

Dooze at 15.12:40 on 9th December 2006 said:
Christ....SORT IT OUT!

StattoWrexham at 15.14:59 on 9th December 2006 said:
I'm sorry to say this but this is Wrexham all fcking over!

Win at S****horpe, raise our hopes, lose to a bottom of the league team, you can't change the pattern it seems to be ingrained in the clubs mentality.

The usual hard luck stories I suppose, offside goal, man sent off, best player getting injured. I'll just have to bite my tongue and thank fck I didn't go and waste my money watching it!

Iwan Roberts mentioned before the second half about Wrexham having to resort to a Plan B, not being funny but have we ever had a Plan B???

sparky at 15.17:10 on 9th December 2006 said:
Very bad day.

All the teams below us are either winning or drawing,even Macclesfield!!

After today,maybe the penny might drop with one or two at the club.

StattoWrexham at 15.19:00 on 9th December 2006 said:
Perhaps a few people will stop raising our hopes talking about the Play Offs and concentrate on grinding out results to keep us clear of the bottom two!!!

We looked like we had turned the corner but this result "at the moment" suggests we could go back to being easy touches away from home. Lets face it we've been easy touches away for two seasons now.

dixierob at 15.23:31 on 9th December 2006 said:
One shot at goal in 56 minutes !!! That says it all.

StattoWrexham at 15.30:32 on 9th December 2006 said:
3 - 0 now

Sorry to say but this is totally unacceptable. Well done to the loyal fans who've travelled all that way and are still trying to sing for the team.

Drewe Broughton is causing chaos!

Chids at 15.30:35 on 9th December 2006 said:
3-0 against Boston............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Page 5 of 7
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7   >  

Boston (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12